UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer Episode 21 Discussion Thread

Integra, There are many immortal monsters that roam this earth. When I look at them I wonder, "Where they created out of a desire for Immortally?" Many of them desire war... I've seen them roaming the bloodiest of battlefields, and in their battle cries, I hear a craving. I think they cry out for Death. Nosferatu, 'The No life king', his castle, his kingdom, his people, his loved ones, even his very... identity. Everything was lost, all that remains is a pale shadow, wandering from battle to battle. I've come to believe Integra, that these frightening immortals... Are in fact... Frail, sobbing children.

Edited by Daos
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Daos said:

Integra, There are many immortal monsters that roam this earth. When I look at them I wonder, "Where they created out of a desire for Immortally?" Many of them desire war... I've seen them roaming the bloodiest of battlefields, and in their battle cries, I hear a craving. I think they cry out for Death. Nosferatu, 'The No life king', his castle, his kingdom, his people, his loved ones, even his very... identity. Everything was lost, all that remains is a pale shadow, wandering from battle to battle. I've come to believe Integra, that these frightening immortals... Are in fact... Frail, sobbing children.

Best quote in Hellsing Ultimate 9!