UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer Episode 21 Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

Everybody's supposed to be stuck at home right now.  So there shouldn't be a shortage of people available to make threads!

I was trapped at a friend's house for most of today before heading back to be trapped at my house for Toonami and the rest of the night 

Otherwise I could have made a few xD

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, mochi said:

so Micheal Jackson touches kids even when he's a demon in an anime too huh

Was it ever determined if he did it?  I heard the FBI found stuff on his computer and was like whelp.  Then I heard that documentary was "debunked."  But I never looked into it that far.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Was it ever determined if he did it?  I heard the FBI found stuff on his computer and was like whelp.  Then I heard that documentary was "debunked."  But I never looked into it that far.

it was never..."proven"......but so many similar incidents....and that 2001 documentary......make it kinda obvious it did happen

Just now, ben0119 said:

Gebutsugi warped his mind.  And Rui accepted a lie basically.  The first demon to feel remorse?  But then why did he treat his demon family so shitty?  Because his memories faded?

they seem to only get their human memories back when they die

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

not that this is the place to discuss it but i think the parents of those kids made them lie for money. south park has unleashed a lot of evils on this world, bu i believe their interpretation of Michael Jackson was spot on. he was an adult who wanted to stay a kid. peter pan complex turned to eleven. and people just couldn't grasp that, so they projected their own sexual hangups on him.

i remember hearing that some of the kids spoke out after his death, admitting that he never did anything to them.