UnevenEdge

who's still working?

Distortedreasoning

where were at?   

46 members have voted

1. 1. are you still going to work?

• yes. this is america!
    • yes. i am an essential worker in these times of crisis.
    • yes but from home.
    • no. im lucky enough to get pto and self quarantine.
    • no. didnt have a job before the virus.
    • no. got let go.

Shits going to be screwed like this till at the very least April 30th according to a pr statement from my city officials and theres only like 5 cases here so doing the math on a larger, and fed scale doesn't seem too hard..  Better get used to the shit for a while. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

8 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Shits going to be screwed like this till at the very least April 30th according to a pr statement from my city officials and theres only like 5 cases here so doing the math on a larger, and fed scale doesn't seem too hard..  Beter get used to the shit for a while. 

yeah it will be much longer than most people are anticipating thats for sure. fuckers like the people bnmjy describe not practicing any social distancing gonna make shit take longer. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

like network security or actual security? 

you do the hustle.

setting up a foundation of internet security with employees via G-Suite, etc. Yeah, my resume is very colorful since I had to work full time or multiple pt jobs while going to school.  I'm also an artist lol so you can imagine.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, avec said:

setting up a foundation of internet security with employees via G-Suite, etc. Yeah, my resume is very colorful since I had to work full time or multiple pt jobs while going to school.  I'm also an artist lol so you can imagine.

i was hoping you say regular security so you can have some cuffs and ahh nevermind...

you do keep yourself pretty busy it seems. at least you can always apply to bunch of different jobs lol. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i was hoping you say regular security so you can have some cuffs and ahh nevermind...

you do keep yourself pretty busy it seems. at least you can always apply to bunch of different jobs lol. 

is this a throwback to my BDSM thread? xD

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i thought food service was essential.

Unfortunately essential doesn't mean profitable

We were open for takeout for a hot second then the owners decided to close

Edited by Bouvre
  • Sad 2

15 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

small business everywhere are struggling.

It's a temporary close (as far as we can tell), but it was still heartbreaking to work the last open day, especially since everybody who works there is friendly and caring. 
I miss inviting them to have drinks after our shifts.

Edited by Bouvre
  • Thanks 1

On 4/4/2020 at 9:07 PM, avec said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh man....G-Suite......good sandbox, overall....but weak against my style of hacking and intrusion.

• D'oh 2