UnevenEdge

AC New Horizons(3.20.20)

CountFrylock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, CountFrylock said:

so who actually picked it up?

I did.  I'll be starting day 3 on Sunday.  It's been a lot of fun so far.

I finally had enough materials for the shop yesterday and found a place for it so I'll be getting that on Sunday I think.

Also I invited 3 villagers from the islands to come move to mine.  I'm kinda meh on the first villager I invited but I'm happy

with the wolf and the duck.

Update:  Now I have peaches, coconuts, apples, oranges, and pears.  I visited Bloodhawk's island and a twitter friend's island. 

This is a great game.  I don't like it as much as New Leaf but I still love the game.  If it turns out later on that I can dive for deep sea creatures

then I'll love it just as much.  Maybe more.  But probably not since New Leaf was my first and I'm not a huge fan of crafting.

On 3/25/2020 at 1:36 PM, blueraven1999 said:

I do.  I really want to go to someone's town/island to trade fruits.

I only have two fruits (the peach and the coconut).  My Switch Friend Code is SW-3367-8914-2790.

I'll add you and we can visit each other's islands. I have all fruits, although you probably have everything by now.

If anyone else wants to play too, SW-3633-0198-6219

2 hours ago, bnmjy said:

I'll add you and we can visit each other's islands. I have all fruits, although you probably have everything by now.

If anyone else wants to play too, SW-3633-0198-6219

Yeah I have all of the fruits now.  Bloodhawk came to my island again and gave me cherries

the last fruit I needed.  I'll add you later on once my Switch stops charging.  I played long enough this morning

to get down to probably 7% so it's going to need some time to charge up.  I'd love to see your island.  If you have

a cute cat villager, I'm jealous.  I have six villagers now I think and Tipper is going to move to my island in a couple

days.

Edit:  Nevermind.  I guess you're the one I received the friend request from earlier.  I was wondering who that was.  I'm up to 27 friends now.

Most of them are people I added from playing Animal Crossing Pocket Camp.

Edited by blueraven1999

3 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

Yeah I have all of the fruits now.  Bloodhawk came to my island again and gave me cherries

the last fruit I needed.  I'll add you later on once my Switch stops charging.  I played long enough this morning

to get down to probably 7% so it's going to need some time to charge up.  I'd love to see your island.  If you have

a cute cat villager, I'm jealous.  I have six villagers now I think and Tipper is going to move to my island in a couple

days.

Edit:  Nevermind.  I guess you're the one I received the friend request from earlier.  I was wondering who that was.  I'm up to 27 friends now.

Most of them are people I added from playing Animal Crossing Pocket Camp.

Yes, that was me. I've only been playing for about a week now, and tomorrow a new resident is finally arriving. My town is probably quite boring compared to yours currently.

2 hours ago, bnmjy said:

Yes, that was me. I've only been playing for about a week now, and tomorrow a new resident is finally arriving. My town is probably quite boring compared to yours currently.

I've been playing a lot since I started getting sick the day I bought the game at Best Buy.

I'm not taking walks outside like I used to before so to take my mind off the fever, nausea, whatever I have at the time; I've been

playing a lot of Animal Crossing.  I love Animal Crossing so even if I wasn't sick, I'd be playing a lot but since I am, I'm playing more than I normally would.

Plus I'm almost done with the anime from last season and I didn't have a lot to watch.  So I have less stuff to do than I normally would.

By the way if we're ever online at the same time, do you want to come to my island or should I come to yours?  I'd be happy to give you any fruit/fruits you want for free.

If you want to come to mine, I'll leave the gates open for you.  Just let me know here what you want to do.

24 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

I've been playing a lot since I started getting sick the day I bought the game at Best Buy.

I'm not taking walks outside like I used to before so to take my mind off the fever, nausea, whatever I have at the time; I've been

playing a lot of Animal Crossing.  I love Animal Crossing so even if I wasn't sick, I'd be playing a lot but since I am, I'm playing more than I normally would.

Plus I'm almost done with the anime from last season and I didn't have a lot to watch.  So I have less stuff to do than I normally would.

By the way if we're ever online at the same time, do you want to come to my island or should I come to yours?  I'd be happy to give you any fruit/fruits you want for free.

If you want to come to mine, I'll leave the gates open for you.  Just let me know here what you want to do.

I'll come to yours first. I'll let you come to mine in maybe a week, when it's better developed. I just think it would be boring to visit mine now.

33 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

I'll come to yours first. I'll let you come to mine in maybe a week, when it's better developed. I just think it would be boring to visit mine now.

Sounds good.  I'm having lunch now but when I finish, I'll be playing the game so I'll open my gates.

Edit:  Looks like I just missed you.  There will other times.  I'll leave my gate open when I notice you playing.

Okay my gates are open.

Edited by blueraven1999

On 4/7/2020 at 5:33 PM, Admin_Raptorpat said:

My friend code is SW-5955-4561-0311

The online system I feel could be a little more seamless, letting you know when friends have gates open and stuff without having to manually check, or allowing you to have your gate open by default.

Didn't see this until today.  Just sent you a friend request.

Edited by blueraven1999
  • Like 1

Well I wasn't going to do it because I don't like them but I finally decided to make paths in the game

since I was bored.  I only have a couple but it's a start.  Since I added more regular projects instead

of the crafted ones a couple days ago, Isabelle is asking for more crafted ones now.  So later on it's time to make more

tiki torches and make a drinking fountain that I'm not going to use to make something else.  Might make a bonfire too.

Edited by blueraven1999

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

No wooden bookshelf, just a wooden block bookshelf :(

Noooo :(

I have a villager moving out tomorrow I might post to the AC Villager trade subreddit and see if there's a random stranger out there has one that would be willing to trade it for her >_>