UnevenEdge

Is Good Will Hunting a good movie/wuld u recommend?

Lytbryt

I keep seeing clips online and it looks good does Robin Williams ever beat up Matt Damon? I didnt really like Talented Mr Ripley older Damon flicks are pretty hit/miss imo but wut do u guys think? I kno that its like over 20 yearsa old but its one of those modern "classics" I havent seen yet if not Good Will Hunting wut other recs from around that same time? Plz dont rec Phenomenon w/ John Tarvolta tho seen that one was not impressed 

Good Will Hunting is a lot more critically beloved than Mr. Ripley or Phenomenon so you might enjoy it more. 

I’d say similar movies from around the late 90s & early 00’s would be stuff like A Beautiful Mind or As Good as it Gets. Maybe Magnolia. If you don’t mind something earlier in the 90’s or later in the 80’s, Dead Poets Society works.

Edited by Chapzilla_2000

I've seen the YT stuff you post so you can't value your time that much, just watch it and form your own opinion. :P

Seriously though...I haven't seen the movie in 15 years or so, so maybe it's time I give it a rewatch. I remember thinking it was overhyped but my tastes have changed since then.