UnevenEdge

folder ideas

panic

Option 1:

• Babbling (merge all media folders and have an Anime & Manga subfolder)
    • Anime & Manga
  • Incoherent Babbling (Free-for-All)
  • Rants

Option 2:

• Pod 6 (TV, Movies, Music, Literature, Games and Sports)
    • Anime & Manga
  • Spleen (Rants & Politics)
  • Free-for-All (merge Food & Drink)

Option 3:

• Even Edge (Media)
  • Uneven Edge (Free-for-All)
  • Over the Edge (Rants)

Option 5:

• Politics
  • Anime & Manga
  • TV & Movies
  • Sports
  • UFO Sightings
  • Cats
  • Kinky Shit
  • Sports!! (can never have too much sports)
Edited by panic

6 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Not that again....

Wasn't that one of the chief reasons Luuv started this board in the first place? lol

More the writing was on the wall that ASMB was being phased out for twitter. We actually suspected that for the final 3 years of ASMB, when they stopped promoting the site in bumps all together and were starting hashtags. Made a post a while back about compressing some of the threads to try and increase traffic in them, especially the slower ones. Outside of moving old toonami threads to an archive it's difficult to merge them with anything, because they'll inevitably bury other threads weekly unless they're either self contained or weekly threads archived when new threads are made the next week. To me though I tend to just click the Activity button to see what the active threads are, rather than visiting the hubs. 

Anime and Manga + Toonami  I don't think that toonami needs to be a sub folder, if anything the toonami sub folder should just be switched to the Toonami archive to place old Episode threads since we get new ones weekly and it's just clutter. 

Arts and lit + Music + Food and Drink  This makes sense to me since food is a form of culinary arts, and music is always considered an art. These folders also have very little traffic so merging them may be more beneficial.  

Movies and TV + Sports + Adult Swim + Horror   Movies and TV, Adult Swim, and horror are pretty much dead folders. Sports has a couple of active threads, but all this stuff is either film or airs on tv so it makes sense to meld them together, and possible gain better conversations. 

Games 

Free for all

Rants + Dumpster fires  IMHO these can be combined, they're the same concept and have the same posters who use them. Though really it doesn't matter since I could care less if these threads succeed or become stagnate.