UnevenEdge

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Mix

Guest LytKing

I've never understood this scene. Mia is a seasoned cocaine user. Wouldn't she have picked up on the old aspirin smell and known that something was up? Or did she know what it was and just didn't realize the potency? They do make a point earlier in the movie to point out that it is a strong batch, perhaps almost completely pure. 

11 hours ago, molarbear said:

you good Bro?  Or, are we entering "Bat Country?"

we were entering bat country, but I did the wise thing and bailed out of the car...

giphy.gif

Oddly enough, I don't remember posting this...

11 hours ago, Grey Matter said:

I've never understood this scene. Mia is a seasoned cocaine user. Wouldn't she have picked up on the old aspirin smell and known that something was up? Or did she know what it was and just didn't realize the potency? They do make a point earlier in the movie to point out that it is a strong batch, perhaps almost completely pure. 

If the script can say the seasoned hit man leaves his gun on the counter while he takes a deuce in the middle of an ambush, it can say the coke head over doses

11 hours ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

"We don't all have the same dreams Oprah."

What the hell was Oprah's dream anyway besides becoming a millionare by spouting useless feel good bullshit that's sometimes honestly pure misinformation? Sorry I think I might be unjustifiably biased against Oprah. I don't know why I don't like her, but something tells me if I dug deep enough I'd find a lot of skeletons in that ladies closet..

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

4 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

What the hell was Oprah's dream anyway besides becoming a millionare by spouting useless feel good bullshit that's sometimes honestly pure misinformation? Sorry I think I might be unjustifiably biased against Oprah. I don't know why I don't like her, but something tells me if I dug deep enough I'd find a lot of skeletons in that ladies closet..

Have you seen last years line of Oprah's Favorite Things?

16 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Four words: Doctors Phil and Oz.