UnevenEdge

Any Christmas-themed Anime?

The1gairon

1 minute ago, elfie said:

😮 Man I was joking!! That really is a real answer!! Too bad it seemed to have never been released in  the US due to a rating misprint, which could've easily and quickly been fixed.

It did release, I remembered that one because I rented it from Netflix back when they sent discs. Looking at what it sells for on ebay though, production must have stopped early. This is not the kind of release you'd expect to see going for much.

• Like 1

Coming next holiday season:

The year is 2036 in a dystopian world, ruled by corporate overlords, the rich dominating the weak. The only being capable of restoring peace, freedom, justice, and security to the world is one man... Saint Nick.

Watch as Saint Nick battles the rich and powerful that dominate the world, him being forced to take action after his wife was suicided by Hilary Clinton. In a last ditch effort to stop Saint Nick, the global elite and the new world order designate December 24th from 7PM to December 25th 7AM a special holiday where for 12 hours all crime, including murder is legal. Watch as Saint Nick has to fight through a world full of psychopaths and murders until he faces his arch enemy, Donald Trump as well as the entirety of the Illuminati.

Coming to a theater near you. or not

Edited by Dread Pirate Roberts
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, elfie said:

😮 Man I was joking!! That really is a real answer!! Too bad it seemed to have never been released in  the US due to a rating misprint, which could've easily and quickly been fixed.

Oh no, this shit got released. Believe me.

16352321_IMG_20191205_0020050471.thumb.jpg.0b60c00837dd452ee74dfb28eb1b48c1.jpg

Fun fact: This is @Top Gun's  favorite movie, no matter how hard he tries to deny it. He may be the only other person who actually owns a copy of this thing.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Initial D : Third Stage. It ain't Christmas all the way, but they celebrate it in there, so it counts.

10 hours ago, elfie said:

Like Angel said, it was released. They just had to pull it after the initial release because they accidentally rated it TV-PG instead of TV-MA, and couldn't re-release it until the next year because it wouldn't be seasonal otherwise.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gina Szanboti said:

Hetalia Axis Powers Ep 31

All of the Gintama Christmas episodes, especially 200-201.

Santa Company (Christmas movie, but not really recommended unless you're desperate for Christmas anime)

44195.jpg.3fa8eabc4fb926b535cd2984506e3815.jpg

I'm not counting single episodes of an otherwise non-Christmas-themed anime series.

Though it seems movies are where it's at.

20 hours ago, Gina Szanboti said:

Do I care?  I do not.  They're anime, they're Christmas-themed.  And they're funny.  So watch them.

You want a whole series mostly about Christmas?  Watch Kurau Phantom Memory:P

I don't remember that series being about Christmas, although I don't really remember anything else about it either. lol