UnevenEdge

I feel like death warmed over.

On 11/20/2019 at 12:39 AM, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

Thank you. Also, yes, I certainly have. Very strange indeed. He clearly looks better with the moustache. (Spellcheck says I'm spelling it wrong, but I know both spellings are acceptable.)

Oh ok.. I'm really not trying to dig through reciepts like you people, but I stopped skimming prematurely maybe sue me..  Really a long a drawn out tactic. This should probably be contained to DF @katt_goddess while were at it. Not my chair I get it though. :|

24 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

@resurrected:  what’s your game?

No game. 

Just interested.

I mean, I can read just fine, and I can see the lie in black and white. 

Now, I just want to see how it plays out.

I went to the source, but wasn't satisfied with the reply.

It'll come out eventually. His gas tank is running low.

25 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

So now I remember Vela.. That accounts posting style was flirty with everyone. Where is their actual confirmation of marriage though? 

Page one where he says he's not married and proceeds to flirt with Vela.

2 minutes ago, resurrected said:

No game. 

Just interested.

I mean, I can read just fine, and I can see the lie in black and white. 

Now, I just want to see how it plays out.

I went to the source, but wasn't satisfied with the reply.

It'll come out eventually. His gas tank is running low.

I mean, all you’re really doing is spoon feeding Nabrek because he’s too lazy to find shit on his burner phone and work his own material.

2 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I mean, all you’re really doing is spoon feeding Nabrek because he’s too lazy to find shit on his burner phone and work his own material.

Nah. I'm just taking his links and bumping them. No more. No less.

This is an interesting read from my perspective. Others might find it interesting as well. Or they won't. 

Doesn't matter. 

I'm bored and don't care if I piss him off.

1 minute ago, resurrected said:

Nah. I'm just taking his links and bumping them. No more. No less.

This is an interesting read from my perspective. Others might find it interesting as well. Or they won't. 

Doesn't matter. 

I'm bored and don't care if I piss him off.

See, it’s obvious you don’t have a plan

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, resurrected said:

Never do. Not anymore.

Who needs a plan when it comes to meaningless chatter on a message board?

True. I can't fault you there I guess, but what you're doing is like firing an old six shooter randomly into the sky while a large flock of birds passes by hoping to hit a few. Nothing spectacular... 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

Just now, PhilosipherStoned said:

True. I can't fault you there I guess, but what your doing is like firing an old six shooter randomly into the sky while a large flock of birds passes by hoping to hit a few. Nothing spectacular... 

I'm not doing anything at all, other than entertaining myself. I could go post about some lame ass DNA test Le Filet Mignon posted about. But this was more interesting. Low hanging fruit. I'm a shallow man. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

Eh, I don't understand the scrutiny behind midnight wanting to catch up to the new season Nabini (also known as nab and I)

I don't come here near as much as I used to. What with tending to my grandfather and teaching school to our son. 

So, when I logged on and saw this old saga that I missed, I'm guessing while I was on the fuggs ban, it was new to me. 

Nothing more than boredom, and this is free entertainment while waiting for my Switch to charge. 

5 minutes ago, resurrected said:

I don't come here near as much as I used to. What with tending to my grandfather and teaching school to our son. 

So, when I logged on and saw this old saga that I missed, I'm guessing while I was on the fuggs ban, it was new to me. 

Nothing more than boredom, and this is free entertainment while waiting for my Switch to charge. 

Interesting how saying, "I got you a switch" would elicit a completely different response from the kid you said it to a few years ago.

2 minutes ago, resurrected said:

Not sure I follow.

Did I diss someone for having a Switch?

No, not at all.  Switch, the game unit vs Switch, usually trimmed from a Weeping Willow and not as much fun for the kid.

1 minute ago, tsar4 said:

No, not at all.  Switch, the game unit vs Switch, usually trimmed from a Weeping Willow and not as much fun for the kid.

Oh for shit's sake. 

I've had my ass torn up with a switch or two. 

Parents usually made me go ''pick one out.'' 

And if wasn't suffice, I'd have to keep picking until I got a suitable ass whooper.