UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Episode 17 "深く罠をはれ!" Discussion Thread

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

overall campyness and Ruby Rhod in general (they only show him giving cunnilingus to a woman but he had a harem of Gay black men following him and one of the things he said about Corbin in his report implied he thought corbin was sexy so he's seemingly Bi or Pansexual)

So one character makes a movie gay as fuck?

Also I'm surprised you wouldn't be bitching about him being a HORRIBLE STEREOTYPE!!!1

I don't get almost any of the musical references in this show.

I'm sure Susie Q is something.  I didn't catch that one dude's name at the beginning talking about stones, but I bet that was some reference, too.

Not up on the classics, or not up on music in general?

this show is really homoerotic I'm sorry

homophobic fanboys can deny it all they want but it's drawn like Tom of Finland and a man literally has drippy tentacles wriggling around him

So gay guys have drippy tentacles?

Also those were veins were dripping blood. Besides, a lot stuff in this show is done for comedic purposes.  You take it too seriously.

jojo just ate a tiny bit of cum your argument is invalid

Only in your perverse mind would you interpret that as "cum."  Unless... gay guys orgasm from their noses?  There must be some difference in physiology there I wasn't aware of.  ...It's a nose ring, and he compared it to snot.  There's also that whole "MEDICINE S TASTES GROSS!" thing.  So, yeah.  In either case, again, you're taking the show too seriously.

oh, please. you can't have seen many things more homoerotic than this series. i dunno why you kids are in such denial about the flagrant gayness. don't be afraid. embrace it.

If so, given the way Mochi's brain works... "IT'S JUST HOMOEROTIC AND NO ONE IS ACTUALLY GAY!  THEY'RE JUST DOING IT FOR HUMOR!  GAY JOKES!  THEY'RE MAKING FUN OF GAY PEOPLE!  THIS SHOW IS HOMOPHOBIC HUUURGGGHGHHGGHHGHH!!"

I remember back in the 90's Disney used to show this movie called Susie Q where the pink Power Ranger was a girl who got killed by a drunk driver in the 50's and came back as a ghost to haunt a teenage boy and force him to help her family save their house or something. It was kinda fucked up now that I think about it.

Also Jojo's still super hot.

I remember back in the 90's Disney used to show this movie called Susie Q where the pink Power Ranger was a girl who got killed by a drunk driver in the 50's and came back as a ghost to haunt a teenage boy and force him to help her family save their house or something. It was kinda fucked up now that I think about it.

Also Jojo's still super hot.

I googled Susie Q and apparently there was some movie called this... had no idea.  YOU JUST SPOILED IT THOUGH!  :P:D

And hilarious! :-D

all this talk of the stones is reminding me of the 5th element

a similarly gay as fuck science fiction work

Neither one of those are what I would call "gay", but they do have scenes that have "gay" overtones! Joseph and Caesar are hilariously flamboyant warriors but they appear to still be into ladies, and there are some really weird characters in the 5th Element, including one drag queen played by Chris Tucker. But I wouldn't say the WHOLE WORK is "gay" in either case as there are some decidedly straight elements (Leilu in that skimpy clothing comes to mind for 5th Element; and Jonathan is pretty straight) which counterbalance them!