UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online Episode 21 Discussion

logo_sp.png

EPISODE 21 DISCUSSION

Last time on Sword Art Online: Alicization, Kirito and Alice made their way through the Senate.  It was revealed that the senators are all automatons living in tubes being fed on timers.  One of these senators was the evil creepy head seen before when the Taboo Index was violated.  They ran into Prime Senator Chudelkin, who revealed that Alice did not go for the synthesis ritual with Administrator, so a special forced synthesis had to be arranged by Chudelkin using the automated senators.  After enough trolling to buy time, Chudelkin managed to escape, but Kirito and Alice were headed off by Eugeo, who had already become an Integrity Knight.  Now Kirito has to fight his friend and try to bring him to his senses!  How will this turn out?  Find out tonight, on Sword Art Online: Alicization, on Toonami!

Edited by ben0119

Hmm. Not sure.

I DO know the forum updates were happening 15 minutes before midnight, so for the first time when preparing an episode thread here, the board was down and  I was worried no one would be able to post until hours later! Whatevs. Hunter x Hunter was the only show I ever bothered to get an episode thread for anyway, and when that ends tonight, I don't intend to anymore.