UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online Episode 21 Discussion

6 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Man that was so weird!  I couldn't get that image to load!  Wouldn't load on my phone so I went to my PC.  Still wouldn't load.  Wouldn't appear in the thread.  Wouldn't appear when I opened image in new tab.  I copied the image address and pasted it into the address bar directly and finally it loaded!  Then I refreshed the tab with this thread and it worked here! o_O WHAT DID YOU DO ADMINISTRATOR?!

What browser do you use on the computer, I use Chrome and it seems like I never have this problem.

21 hours ago, mochi said:

it wasn't common for this to be a thing until like last year.....I don't know why, usually they'd only start doing things like this if like, say, an ACTUAL seizure incident had happened like with pokemon....but they seem to be doing it of their own untriggered volition this time

nah, i've noticed it for years now..

On 6/23/2019 at 9:50 AM, Daos said:

What browser do you use on the computer, I use Chrome and it seems like I never have this problem.

I'm using Chrome, up-to-date, but I'm using an ancient, low-end PC.  Phone is old too, Samsung Galaxy S5.  Haven't updated Chrome on the phone in a while because I'm afraid of losing the tons of tabs I have open.

On 6/26/2019 at 7:54 PM, Daos said:

And the link is working again. The internet sure is mysterious.

Good thing I saved it before then!

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I'm using Chrome, up-to-date, but I'm using an ancient, low-end PC.  Phone is old too, Samsung Galaxy S5.  Haven't updated Chrome on the phone in a while because I'm afraid of losing the tons of tabs I have open.

Good thing I saved it before then!

Nope links dead again. I wonder what the science behind this is.

4 minutes ago, Daos said:

Nope links dead again. I wonder what the science behind this is.

Yeah I was about to say it's dead here again lol.  I have no idea!  Usually if a website has a no hot-linking policy (not sure how common those are nowadays,) that "no hot-linking!" page/image would appear/load in it's place, and not just a dead image/link. 

Administrator fucking with things I guess.  She's been doing lots of illicit things with the programming!

Edited by ben0119
  • Haha 1