UnevenEdge

Have you ever cooked an animal in front of a live said animal.

BlackNoir

I know I'm over thinking this but the Sativa is real right now.....My son has fish...They live on my bar which overlooks my prep station....I gutted and deboned a few brim in front of them...I feel like I may have either scared, or at least offended them.

• Haha 4

i rescued a dove, that's wings were clipped, and she couldn't fly far. 

she'd fly around the house and land on your head. 

(if she didn't like you, she'd shit on you; that only happened 2x to some folks)

anyway...said bird had a very tall bird cage, one of those victorian kind of things..

she was in the 'den' that had the bar overlooking...

and there i am, chopping up a whole chicken. after i was done and cleaned up, 

i let her out, and she perched on top of the curtains, judging me, the entire rest of the day. 

Edited by discolemonade
disco can't english today.
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, CryingFreeman said:

I want to see this remake with everyone....Like I feel like I want almost everyone I know there at one time.

I'm not feeling it. Every time I see the commercial I just imagine how bad they all must smell 

6 hours ago, CryingFreeman said:

I know I'm over thinking this but the Sativa is real right now.....My son has fish...They live on my bar which overlooks my prep station....I gutted and deboned a few brim in front of them...I feel like I may have either scared, or at least offended them.

I said this in my brain with an English  accent. Cheerio, yes intentional 

6 hours ago, CryingFreeman said:

They already forgot all about it. They're fish.

8 hours ago, CryingFreeman said:

Maybe goldfish hate brim...

... Maybe brim eat goldfish....

.... Maybe those brim ate the goldfishes' mom...

.... Maybe they get a sense of satisfaction watching the brim disemboweled...

• Like 1

All 4 of my aquariums are by the kitchen and whenever I cook salmon I feel very self conscious. Some times I toss a blanket or towel over their tanks. 

As an aside, my dad used to feed his African grey parrot chicken. Feel like I was a bit more considerate. 

• Like 1