UnevenEdge

anyone here watch my roomate is a cat?

Cidz

or Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue?

bc idk why but i cant find no one thats watchn this. and like idk why i cant get anyone to watch this bc its like only the best anime ever made. its adorable and heartwarming!! its bout a guy whos like a shut in with anxiety that finds like love through having a cat! and gradually starts to allow ppl into his heart and home due to like this cat. and also this cats a little tsundere but also super cute. and idk i just wish i had ppl to talk about this anime. :( 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, SorceressPol said:

Yes when I'm caught up on work and can leisurely enjoy the cuteness.

yes!!! def good to wind down after work with! i like to watch it too when a new ep airs and im home for the day. it gives me the feels sometimes but also its super cute. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Gina Szanboti said:

I love it.  I totally identify with Subaru not wanting to deal with people. :D  I also really appreciate the dual pov on events.  Like the vet visit.  "Why are you just watching?!  Why aren't you helping meeee?!??!!!"

omg yessssss finally someone watchn this anime!!! inorite??? sometimes the cats pov gets me hard in the feels >_<!! like when it shows haru chasin his parents ghosts like T____T 

i can totally relate to subaru too since i got social anxiety myself. especially last ep when he had to have a book signing lol. i like that girl he met tho shes super cute and so supportive lol. 

22 hours ago, Hidden said:

discussion threads are so rare here unfortunately. wish they werent.

but maybe we need some better shows.

inorite? i miss the old asmb AD and OA days when we had discussion threads. i miss talkn about animes with ppl.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, imchapp.in said:

I saw an episode and should watch more of it, but got caught up on other things. Maybe sometime down the road I'll get around to watching the rest.

ya you rly should chapperz!!! lol but i guess if u got other stuff to catch up on. im not rly watchin much just my roomate is a cat, kaguya sama, and domestic gf. oh i did catch up to promised neverland on hulu. 

1 hour ago, Hidden said:

same dude.

i try to make them when i find an anime im really into. its hard tho.

inorite? especially if its not as popular and cant find many ppl that watch it. 

although i thought id at least find a thread about promised neverland finally caught up to it, seemed like it was popular. but no one talks about it i guess odd

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Gina Szanboti said:

Oh man, episode 11 just wrecked me.  I see a lot of my relationship with my mother in Subaru's with his, so this kinda gets me where I live, being a proverbial serpent's tooth and all. 

i finally caught up i was a bit behind bc i was without internet for a week. and yeah, like idk why but i cry every ep. lol. but this one especially! whenever he cries about his parents i end up crying about his parents too T___T 

i feel like i can relate to subaru, and how hard it is for me to get outta the house, but little by little i started to go out more. 

54 minutes ago, Cidz said:

last ep is out. it gave me too much feels i cried for like the entire ep no joke lol.

it was toooo touching!!! T_______T

I just finished it as well. I really liked the show so I'm glad you recommended it. 

I got the feels a bit when Subaru started to freak out when he learned Haru is missing. Glad this wasn't one of those mostly lighthearted shows that throws a bad end at you. lol

Edited by Ric

12 hours ago, Ric said:

I just finished it as well. I really liked the show so I'm glad you recommended it. 

Reveal hidden contents

I got the feels a bit when Subaru started to freak out when he learned Haru is missing. Glad this wasn't one of those mostly lighthearted shows that throws a bad end at you. lol

Spoiler

inorite??? i totally lost it when he was remembering how his parents died on a rainy day and how he was like NOT AGAIN and im like dammit subaru no ones gonna die. it was so cute tho how haru is always so worried about him eating lol. i sometimes wonder if my cat thinks the same things about me?

and yeah i think this ones a sleeper hit. bc alotta ppl think its gonna be all fluff but it has heart too. 

On 3/28/2019 at 2:18 PM, Cidz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

inorite??? i totally lost it when he was remembering how his parents died on a rainy day and how he was like NOT AGAIN and im like dammit subaru no ones gonna die. it was so cute tho how haru is always so worried about him eating lol. i sometimes wonder if my cat thinks the same things about me?

and yeah i think this ones a sleeper hit. bc alotta ppl think its gonna be all fluff but it has heart too. 

Definitely, hopefully more people will hear of this show and watch it.

• 1 month later...

I've seen it.  Loved it.  Wish I'd joined evenedge sooner than last week.  😋

I thoroughly enjoy me some wholesome slice of life but if that's all I'm watching then somewhere half way through, like around ep 12 I'm like..."I NEED to see some bloodshed...I'd really like to hear some japanese guy screaming his head off right now."

Anybody else?