UnevenEdge

MH says there's no sex in his marriage BWAHAHHAHAHAHA

fuggstop

I could NOT stop laughing 

You mean to tell me the freakiest nastiest sex addicted man whore married a prude LOL

Smart woman. Getting military benefits living in a big house with nice cars and shit and she dont even have to fuck that idiot

I AM GOING CELIBATE TODAY

LMGDAO!

Oh and i found this out by basically messaging him all day and freaking out until he talked to me. Oohh i love being crazy.

Then i tell him "focus on whats so great about her that it made you marry her..then maybe you wont miss sex as much"

Hahahhahhahahhahaha!

2 hours ago, fuggstop said:

Oh and i found this out by basically messaging him all day and freaking out until he talked to me.

Why, why are you doing this? When I read the thread title, my first thought was "he's just playing the sympathy card to get your attention," but now that I read the OP that is very clearly not the case.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Why, why are you doing this? When I read the thread title, my first thought was "he's just playing the sympathy card to get your attention," but now that I read the OP that is very clearly not the case.

Ive got a sickness. White lie and tongue tied addicted 

Im addicted to him. Cant give him up. Look...we mean a lot to each other.

29 minutes ago, imchapp.in said:

Monster Hunter doesn't have sex in its marriage because it doesn't have marriage options.

Fire Emblem, however, does. 

I don't know shit about Monster Hunter but I want to play it .... but only because Geralt of Rivia is in it. It takes something special for me to play a game with no romance side quest 

26 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I don't know shit about Monster Hunter but I want to play it .... but only because Geralt of Rivia is in it. It takes something special for me to play a game with no romance side quest 

I know Soul Calibur 6 also has Geralt, but I wanna get that one for 2B

8 minutes ago, imchapp.in said:

I know Soul Calibur 6 also has Geralt, but I wanna get that one for 2B

Even Geralt of Rivia isn't enough to make me purchase a fighting game. I was super into Tekken and Bloody Roar when I was in my teens but I'm a mature woman now and I need a little more.

>.>

I'm still down to smash though 

and by smash I mean Super Smash Brothers 

Edited by Vamped