UnevenEdge

Fucking waiting for a response in the rants folder.

PhilosipherStoned

I actually was eating while I was ranting I'm pretty good except for the fact there's now mucus coming out of my nose.

I think I needed that honestly. videogames are always there. 

(I went to get food in beer before I subjected myself to empty pompous bullshit like any person does.

I'M FINE I SWEAR. 

I just hate thinking about this guy because the hate speech..or this wierdly unjustified pedistal contributed to this would be movie directors early demise ok..If I have demons about it I will fucking eat them and spit them out as weapons.. and no one is getting in my way I do want people to have a good time though so I REALLY hope you don't feel some sort of pity for me. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mini_Ghost said:

my most popular rants thread was an FFA thread I posted in the  wrong folder 

We are laughing our asses off at this comment.

All I can think is you got high as hell, was eating this, image.jpeg.e58e17051c4995419d354c0924766520.jpegand wondering what the hell was going on.

Hahaha.

• Haha 2

Just now, PhilosipherStoned said:

Ehh way to passive agressively remind me that I just bitched out? I play on every system you can imagine though.

Except for Soulja Boy's.. 

Nah bro. But disco had already said what could be said. Then Mini brought his high ass in here, so I had no other go-to except gaming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

Can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

I live for heat.. I was only able to get a hold of carolina reapers recently and I have to say...

Ghost peppers still take the cake with me. That Reapers different. 

It hits you when you let your guard down.. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

25 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

Waiting for a reply in rants?

Good luck, @Ginguy still hasn't told me how that nunes memo is working out for him. 

Bro I think I need a fanfic after this shit wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

A few more beers. I will stop drinking, but for now since I quit the sensimilla..

I am content with my progress... That one's always easiest believe it or not...

The other demons.. nicotene and alcohol... They push me around like a little bitch if I'm not careful.

It sucks. I wish they had half the negative connotations.. That gene that first made me feel open to other people.. faces in federal politics..

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

Goldar was one of the old guys that passed away? Maybe he just left.. That;d be good to think it's hard to remember.

I do remember being a little miscreant when adultswim was announcing members of the boards even passing away..

uggh. The fuck. They are for ever immortalized in ways some people never get.

I refuse to be sad any more at any rate..