UnevenEdge

Ghost in the Shell: Stand-Alone Complex HD Rerun Discussion

Blatch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Nazi America but something.  Yes, it's the one with the two representatives from the good ol' US of A.

turns out Anime was warning us about Trump's election and we were too dumb to notice

now we're all going to die in a nuclear apocalypse

So America basically became a dictatorial empire.  Not Nazi, but definitely not the bastion of freedom anymore.

This past week's events in the Senate support this.

I hope we all die in a nuclear apocalypse

once America and Christianity are gone the earth will be a better place

I really hope we all die

I'm tired of this shit

Well, word is that in 2018, California might vote to secede from the Union.  If it succeeds, I'll probably move there.  And I'd hope that the other blue states leave as well.  Watch all the Red states die off once all that liberal money that supports their defunct economies runs out.

Well, word is that in 2018, California might vote to secede from the Union.  If it succeeds, I'll probably move there.  And I'd hope that the other blue states leave as well.  Watch all the Red states die off once all that liberal money that supports their defunct economies runs out.

that isn't good enough, I want to be dead

I'm not capable of suicide and I'm not going to commit it

but I just want something to kill me so I won't have to deal with this

I want the world to die

Perhaps we might be neighbors

I honestly considered moving to Cali either way 

Either someone fell asleep in the censorship department, or the sign never shows all of the last letter.

the camera doesn't pan in that shot. i didn't get a super good angle of it but a tiny bit more than half of the K is shown, i believe.