UnevenEdge

Ghost in the Shell: Stand-Alone Complex HD Rerun Discussion

Blatch

the way I see it

Dreamworks will have a Gay protagonist by 2019

Disney won't have one until at least 2027, and said character will be so stereotypical that everyone will ridicule them

edit: and I predicted both Sailor Moon's revival and OP's cancellation so I'm somewhat confident in my ability to predict this

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Internet memes and reality shows affecting real world politics?  That could never happen.  <_<    >_>    S:

This brilliant show warned us it could happen, and we were too dumb or arrogant to see it coming!

If more people had watched GITS, might not be in this mess!

This brilliant show warned us it could happen, and we were too dumb or arrogant to see it coming!

If more people had watched GITS, might not be in this mess!

Clairvoyancy is a thing

my powers have been getting stronger (I don't care if you don't belive me)and I'm not a skeptic anymore

if it were possible to hone my powers I would

let loose, moose is gone

I hauled off on Ben0119 last week and started personal insults.  That was wrong of me.  I shouldn't have personally insulted him nor his intelligence, regardless of political interests.  I had been really trying to avoid posting after I got drunk enough and I failed last week.  For me, alcohol angers up the blood and I was gas that got hit by a match.  I'm really trying to turn a new leaf.

I hauled off on Ben0119 last week and started personal insults.  That was wrong of me.  I shouldn't have personally insulted him nor his intelligence, regardless of political interests.  I had been really trying to avoid posting after I got drunk enough and I failed last week.  For me, alcohol angers up the blood and I was gas that got hit by a match.  I'm really trying to turn a new leaf.

I disagree, I think all MAGA assholes should be in prison along with their Fhurer, but I can understand if you don't wanna pick a fight

I chose not to start a fight with someone over politics earlier myself

I disagree, I think all MAGA assholes should be in prison along with their Fhurer, but I can understand if you don't wanna pick a fight

I chose not to start a fight with someone over politics earlier myself

You don't change minds by shouting that the opposing side is racist, sexist nazi.

The Major's commet: that everything was the same shade of color at that point during the sunset.

I've experienced that.  Everything in my city turned orange.  It was...beautiful.  And I regretted not being able to experience it further.  I'll always remember that moment: sitting on my porch, with everything bathed in a "late summer orange glow" while listening to Aqueous Transmission. 

The Major's commet: that everything was the same shade of color at that point during the sunset.

I've experienced that.  Everything in my city turned orange.  It was...beautiful.  And I regretted not being able to experience it further.  I'll always remember that moment: sitting on my porch, with everything bathed in a "late summer orange glow" while listening to Aqueous Transmission.

you can't change their minds they're evil people down to their very core

they're beyond help, reasoning or redemption

they're primitive un-evolved humans who failed to adapt to modern society

A drunk part of me wants to bring up the alternative just to have an arguing point.  I, after thinking about it, redacted what the rest of me would say.  It would not have been anyone's ally.

the way I see it

Dreamworks will have a Gay protagonist by 2019

Disney won't have one until at least 2027, and said character will be so stereotypical that everyone will ridicule them

edit: and I predicted both Sailor Moon's revival and OP's cancellation so I'm somewhat confident in my ability to predict this

This honestly is a series of events that I could forsee happening, it's not unthinkable that Dreamwork's would create a movie with a leading gay character before Disney

I plan on getting Irish Whisky next weekend to cope with Tokyo Ghoul

you may very well see the return of can't type mochi

please don't Boycott TG I wanna hate on the show with other people

The first two eps I saw back when the show first premiered weren't too bad, I plan to watch it and see if it's truly as "edgy" as people claim so I'll be here to join you! :)

I plan on getting Irish Whisky next weekend to cope with Tokyo Ghoul

you may very well see the return of can't type mochi

please don't Boycott TG I wanna hate on the show with other people

Well, as long as you don't fall into a funk I have to dig you out of.  Normally I wouldn't mind, but it's a series premiere night.

I've never seen TG nor know anything about it so I'm not holding anything against it yet.  Please refrain from hating/spoiling too much.

Well, as long as you don't fall into a funk I have to dig you out of.  Normally I wouldn't mind, but it's a series premiere night.

I've never seen TG nor know anything about it so I'm not holding anything against it yet.  Please refrain from hating/spoiling too much.

the moose is dead so hopefully the funks I fall into are also dead (I was only in those funks because moose was ruining my Toonami watching experience