UnevenEdge

What was the best game you got as a Christmas present?

Kudasai

On 12/23/2018 at 5:10 AM, Sawdamizer said:

20181223_081042.jpg

It's kinda hard for me to remember which games were Christmas presents specifically (most of the time I would ask my parents to buy me a game, their response was "put it on your Christmas list." But there were also birthdays and games I bought myself). But Final Fantasy II / IV was a Christmas present along with our SNES itself, I remember that much. Now that I think about it, the original Legend of Zelda was a Christmas present with our NES itself. I started this post agreeing with Final Fantasy II, but now I think I gotta go with Zelda 1. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

About 90% sure this was a Christmas present.

snes_donkey_kong_country_p_9vcoxo.jpg

100% sure this version was one and it was a pretty good port. (atleast I thought it was in 2000.) Either way it was a great gift as it was got me to be decent at playing it after not playing it on SNES for years.

11317_front.jpg?ssl=1

The Simpsons Game for the PS2. Started that shit on Christmas, and finished it within the week. It was fun, though I don't know what they were thinking making the hardest level of the game - not even the final level, no less! - the focus of the XBox demo my cousin-in-law tried out.

As for games I don't own, I started playing my uncle's unused XB1S download of Forza Horizon 3 last Christmas, which got me interested in the franchise enough to ask for an XB1S of my own and Forza Horizon 4 for my most recent birthday.