UnevenEdge

New key visual for Fall 2018 of...

The1gairon

29 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

Yes, I'm sure Seven Deadly Sins was the first thing to do that completely original concept which was never done ever befote it.

Yeah except when I saw that small pic I literally thought it WAS Meliodas. If you click the link you'll see everyone else came to the same conclusion.

Whether it's true or not, it looks bad for a show that borrows everything from every shonen to have this as well.

1 hour ago, Daos said:

I don't see how anyone is surprised, Shonen Jump committed to making this popular and now it's.... fairly popular. Not MHA, Fairytail or SDS popular... but still popular enough to run for several hundred episodes.

If no one is surprised, why the hell didn't they just say, a year ago, "look we know this anime will be on-going so we're not going to say we're only going to make 51 episodes"? 

Why couldn't they make it like a Fairy Tail schedule, or a My Hero Academia schedule, where they take seasons-long breaks before continuing!?

On 9/5/2018 at 3:55 PM, imchapp.in said:

By the time they get to filler territory, will it be better or worse than the manga material? 

I've heard the manga is more than a hundred chapters ahead of the anime, so they shouldn't/might not ever need to rely on filler. That must be why they immediately barged ahead with a new season.

• Like 1