UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan: Season 3 Premiere "Smoke Signal"

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

yeah...

Reveal hidden contents

too bad the only gay male character in this series magically became heterosexual because Titans convert to heterosexuality regardless of their original sexuality when it's time for them to mate

You're probably really going to hate this then.

Spoiler

In the most recent manga chapter, Historia is pregnant. Just went up to some random farm guy and said, "Here. Knock me up."

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

I hope this doesn't end up like one of those cases where the show just keeps creating more and more mysteries and can't come up with satisfactory answers or never addresses a bunch of them.

It kinda feels that way. I don't think the author was prepared for the show being successful and didn't have a plan for a long series.

• Like 1

Just now, Daos said:

It kinda feels that way. I don't think the author was prepared for the show being successful and didn't have a plan for a long series.

By now I don't think getting answers is what this show is about, even though it's what the cahracters are trying to do.

1 minute ago, 3ngag3 said:

You're probably really going to hate this then.

Hide contents

In the most recent manga chapter, Historia is pregnant. Just went up to some random farm guy and said, "Here. Knock me up."

**shrug** I've come to expect shit like that from Anime and manga...

Spoiler

least she isn't dead like a gay character in an american show would be

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I hope this doesn't end up like one of those cases where the show just keeps creating more and more mysteries and can't come up with satisfactory answers or never addresses a bunch of them.

oooooo boy you have noooooo ideaaaaa

The basement... Erin has the coordinate....Titans in the walls... Crista's whole deal, the Beast Titan shows up in S2... does almost nothing the entire season.

Nothings getting resolved, and very little progress.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

You mean like how they answered the mystery of who the Colossal and Armored Titans were in S2? You know, only the SECOND BIGGEST mystery the show had.

I mean seriously, why do people expect every single little conspiracy and question to be instantly answered as soon as it's brought up? Do you really want this show to end up like Black Clover?

Edited by 3ngag3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1