Attack On Titan: Season 3 Premiere "Smoke Signal"

ATTACK+ON+TITAN+Season+3+Will+Premiere+i

Attack on Titan Season 3: Episode 1 (38) Premiere

Smoke Signal
 (狼煙 Noroshi)

Opening"Red Swan" by X Japan featuring Hyde of L'Arc-en-Ciel

Ending: "Akatsuki no Chinkonka" (Daybreak Requiem) by Linked Horizon

There is more danger inside these walls than outside

Tonight we return to the world around Wall Rose, where Eren & Levi face uncertainty without knowing truly what lies ahead.

So join us tonight for this premiere

CSPuXNQ6BW8m8DB05fokTlWy9m9ptwUIkQOmFfGb

and let off a little steam.

Only on Toonami

Sponsored by    

7c5.gif

Edited by AnimationFan14
  • Like 6

I really need to watch AoT again... from the beginning, that is. In the early Toonami days, I had someone who didn't like the show take up space on my Twitter feed; they ended up warping my opinion of the show, and I parroted some of their opinions without critically examining them. But then I watched Season 2 (after unfollowing them), and I liked it a lot more. The last half in particular was really intense, and Bryce Papenbrook's voice acting as Eren was so angry and good that I feel it'd be tough to watch those episodes a second time. On top of that, the pacing wasn't too bad, and it made me wonder if the first season should get a new appraisal.

Let's go, new season. I'm already spoiled on much of what happens, but that's just business by now.

• Like 1

many of you know that funimation held a special event several weeks ago where they premiered the dub of season 3 in select theatres.

i went and saw it, but they first showed the compilation movie that recapped season 2.

at the end of the movie, several people WHO HAD COME SPECIFICALLY TO SEE THE SEASON 3 PREMIERE immediately left, thinking that the seaon 2 movie was all there was to see (maybe assuming some kind of bait an switch), so i got to watch this episode, dubbed, on the big screen in an almost empty theater.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

many of you know that funimation held a special event several weeks ago where they premiered the dub of season 3 in select theatres.

i went and saw it, but they first showed the compilation movie that recapped season 2.

at the end of the movie, several people WHO HAD COME SPECIFICALLY TO SEE THE SEASON 3 PREMIERE immediately left, thinking that the seaon 2 movie was all there was to see (maybe assuming some kind of bait an switch), so i got to watch this episode, dubbed, on the big screen in an almost empty theater.

Oh that's horrible. Sounds like a simple marketing miscalculation.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

Oh man. That's awesome that you got to see it on the big screen, these visuals should have looked awesome

Those idiots though, I remember the announcement said said they'd show both.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Haha 1