UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode 7 Discussion!!!

Just now, mochi said:

time for the first decent DBZ successor in 20 years

and I mean including Super

Concerning the recent events of the Japanese airings

Spoiler

Endeavor is basically Vegeta without a Goku now.

When you think about how many notes Deku takes and the way he constantly mumbles to himself, he's kind of a high functioning sociopath. You know, like Sherlock. The Benedict Cumberbatch version.

Edited by 3ngag3

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Lul only 2 minutes have passed already.

So it's the same kind of tape?

i think the tape is symbolic. it woun't have the sme properties but instead of letting kids murder each other, it's like flag football. if the tape gets wrapped around you, you're out of the game

• Like 1

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

one piece is pretty phenomenal. and Naruto was amazing up until Pain was introduced

One Piece I'll agree

Naruto however....IMO was always mediocre compared to DBZ

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mochi said:

as my text said, Toonami shortens all the intros except for during special events like daylight savings and movie nights

That is really sad. The Openings in this anime are all of epic quality. They do a really good job of hyping the audience imo, something that alot of animes fail at these days.

Just now, Sandstone said:

That is really sad. The Openings in this anime are all of epic quality. They do a really good job of hyping the audience imo, something that alot of animes fail at these days.

they typically play the full opening the first time the show airs then never again

Just now, Sandstone said:

Yeah, they're great.

I loved this first one so much.