UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself - v9001

Guest The Hound

1 hour ago, fuggstop said:

How come your head always looks yuge

Fuggs, just stop. You’re always bumping your gums and jiggling your triple chin in my direction. You are a miserable morbidly obese ashy ass, old ass raisin. Work on yourself and your insecurities and you wouldn’t insult people who you think look better than you. Fucking twat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, CutieQuesadilla said:

Fuggs, just stop. You’re always bumping your gums and jiggling your triple chin in my direction. You are a miserable morbidly obese ashy ass, old ass raisin. Work on yourself and your insecurities and you wouldn’t insult people who you think look better than you. Fucking twat.

Don't forget, her kid sucks.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, CutieQuesadilla said:

I maybe fat but yer head is still bigger than mine 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, fuggstop said:

Thats some cute braids. Im getting this this week

Feed-In-Braids-8.jpg

Rockin, I might know someone who does feed in braids.  I dyed my hair recently.  Gotta treat it...might dye it again.  Looks super not motivating considering how much it took to process this.