UnevenEdge

Old cartoon stuff that haunts you

NSAID

Haha, I remember that cartoon, vaguely. I don't at all recall what I thought of it at the time. Watching it now, it had its moments, but nothing great. It was weird when that middle-eastern sounding music came in out of nowhere, probably trying to depict wandering through a giant hospital being like wandering through a desert. And the tribal drums and dialect whenever the assistant doctors came out would probably be considered a little un-PC in today's world.

Over all, it made a smile in a few spots. I don't know why it would haunt you.

It's like how when I tried to ask my parents what the show about the giant bananas wearing striped clothes were, and they were like," never heard of it lol". I doubt there's anything especially frightening about the show Bananas in Pajamas, but having to consider that maybe it was a product of my own sick mind made my blood run cold.

All I could remember from this short for a long time was, "blue swollen cat man in pain hopelessly lost and basically being tortured" and feeling like I'd seen it many times.

And as for the thread topic in general, I know a lot of people feel this way, but Brave Little Toaster was the worst trick ever played on children.

• 1 month later...