UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia, Episode 1

I'm still wondering if I should lash out at this community for being even more autistic than I think of myself, but in the end, I guess I'll just keep tolerating it for as long as I can. After all, we might be good people.

[you look everywhere except beside you]

"Izuku Midoriya: Origin"

The cable guides still do not have this. I don't know why.

Edited by Blatch
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Blatch said:

I'm still wondering if I should lash out at this community for being even more autistic than I think of myself, but in the end, I guess I'll just keep tolerating it for as long as I can. After all, we might be good people.

[you look everywhere except beside you]

Reveal hidden contents

"Izuku Midoriya: Origin"

The cable guides still do not have this. I don't know why.

Did I miss something?  What are you blathering about?

Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch along with y'all tonight, as the stupid [as] app I was relying on to watch the show on nights the bartenders are too stubborn to change the channel is still down.

I CAN watch SNL though, so yay? At any rate, hope my trusty DVR is picking this first episode up in full HD glory, and I'll probably be watching with the West Coast later...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch along with y'all tonight, as the stupid [as] app I was relying on to watch the show on nights the bartenders are too stubborn to change the channel is still down.

I CAN watch SNL though, so yay? At any rate, hope my trusty DVR is picking this first episode up in full HD glory, and I'll probably be watching with the West Coast later...

At least you're taping the goodness!

1 minute ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Pay them off.

• Haha 1