UnevenEdge

Prepare

Guest The Hound

Guest The Hound

pi5rk9jbT.jpg

I҉̹͕t͔ ͇̘͓̩̬̬̳c̬̱͚͔o̪̦̯̠m̜̺̺̭̣͝e̬͇s̱̟̫͉̫̫͡ ̴͖t͇̘̦̰͖͜o̳͟ ͙̰̺̪͇̥q̗̫̼̳u̻̯̥̹̥e̯l̰̮͖̝̟̻̻l̲ ̧t̩͔̩̹̬h̥̮̖͉͇̪̀ͅe̻̮̯̥̲̣͠ ͍͖̮͍̝̱d̺̠̪̥̮͖̫i͎̟̬͖͝ͅs͍̱͡s̠͕̳̝̼̼i̧̤͇̖̳͍̭̹d͖̝̪͈̖͘e̙͍̲̳̗n̹̮̥c̝͙̣̝̹͖͝e̷̲̫

N̻̜͉̙o̶̠͎͓͇̗ ͇͎o̮̤͢n̰͔̞͍͎ę̥͉ ̫i̳͙̰̜͉̤s̘͖̥͙̪ ̣ͅs͚͍̺̰̟̙̳ą̲͚̳͔̤͉f̴̠e.̟͔

͓̰̯̼̲͓̲M͏̬̯̜̖̫̝̟e͈̦̼̖͍̜l̪̭͙̱͈̬̖d͏̝ͅ ̟w̞̪i̮t̜̫ḫ̲̬̩ ̶̫͓̺͚͕ṱ̭̭̻̮̰h̨̻͈̮e͍͟ ̹̟̤̮̝̥͞ẖ̯̩̫́i͇̮͞v̝̮̫e̮̘͞ ͏̻͕͔̪̪̫o͇͍̯̼r̗̜̗͖̹̦ ̧̠̙͎͉̣͎b̼͙ȩ̞͇̘̼ ̻͔͙̼̪̯͔d́e̛̖s̖͓̲͖t͏̩͍̼͉̼̞̰r̺͙̞͚͖̤̤͠o̘͎͎͕y̞͈̰͇e̶̗̮͉̪͖͇ͅḑ̝.͓

̵̞̝̲̫̘N̸o̮̹n̳͓̺͚͎͓͞e̗͍̜͎̥̫̖ ̸̬͈̜̺w̙̰̺̞̥͝i͕̘̘̭̲͇l̴̦l͔̗̺̭͓̞ ͇̞͉͕̭̠̫́s̵̥̜̲̳͍̹ù̖͇͇͎r̭̝̥͝v̸͉͍̤ḭv͎͜e̜̫̱͍̘.̙̤̗̣̱̞̱͝

̮̥̪̫̙T̬͞h̰̟̠e̜͝ ̟̰̀a̛̫x̜̘̘ę͍ ̪̪̠̬͇̕c̬͕͟óm̴̦̦ȩ̯̻̯s̖̼̰.̦̘̥͕

͖Ad̀a̘̺͍̝͉̙p̟̠̥͙̖̮̫t͏͈̝ ̜͕̗̱̤͢o̴̗̳͙͖̜̲͕r̢͚̖̰̹̭̜̺ ̮̳̺̩͚b̭͚̥̗̗e̦͈͟ ̢͓̮̭̮̥e̩̗͡li̩̞̮m̶͈i̲͙n̢̳̪͈̥̺̯a̹̱̯t̝e̫͝d͏̤̻͓̬͚̘.̗̲͕̲̖͇

there really was no driving over the line thing, and no single event.

basically almost all of our moderating issues arose from there, and there's been a distinct change in overall atmosphere since Babbling and Dumpster Fires got switched on.  Also I've never really liked the idea of people wanting this place to be the ASMB.

But - there was no single tipping point.  It's just a thing I wanted to do since probably Ben's first meltdown shortly after we moved to this board.

Just too much BS to shovel when I got other stuff to do.  And Babbling was pretty much mostly FFA type stuff anyway with an occasional political thread.  The only difference is a handful of people want to post in THAT GD instead of the other GD.  Which doesn't seem quite enough in my mind to justify two GD boards.  Especially with a fairly small user base.

I really think the only thing Babbling brought to the table was ASMB nostalgia, and a pisspot for territorial x-ASMBers, neither of which is particularly high on my agenda for this place.

If it feels like the place is missing something without it, I'm not adverse to restoring it necessarily.

But it's just - too much work to maintain for what it added to the place, especially considering there was already a GD folder, and I'm kind of trying to move away from being seen as another ASMB. 

there really was no driving over the line thing, and no single event.

basically almost all of our moderating issues arose from there, and there's been a distinct change in overall atmosphere since Babbling and Dumpster Fires got switched on.  Also I've never really liked the idea of people wanting this place to be the ASMB.

But - there was no single tipping point.  It's just a thing I wanted to do since probably Ben's first meltdown shortly after we moved to this board.

Just too much BS to shovel when I got other stuff to do.  And Babbling was pretty much mostly FFA type stuff anyway with an occasional political thread.  The only difference is a handful of people want to post in THAT GD instead of the other GD.  Which doesn't seem quite enough in my mind to justify two GD boards.  Especially with a fairly small user base.

I really think the only thing Babbling brought to the table was ASMB nostalgia, and a pisspot for territorial x-ASMBers, neither of which is particularly high on my agenda for this place.

If it feels like the place is missing something without it, I'm not adverse to restoring it necessarily.

But it's just - too much work to maintain for what it added to the place, especially considering there was already a GD folder, and I'm kind of trying to move away from being seen as another ASMB.

Hilarious considering you have a folder dedicated to Toonami and Adult Swim.....But you go ahead and run with this.

actually thinking about getting rid of those too.

just from a traffic perspective, the [as] folder particularly doesn't seem to get a lot of use.

Toonami I think is justified because the ep discussions might otherwise clog up the regular anime folder.

• 4 years later...