UnevenEdge

STAHP, 2018! You're getting too freaking WEIRD!

OwlChemist81

1 hour ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Not even through January yet, and Netflix has apparently already announced THIS...

Is this crap for real!? Eminem in a live-action One Piece adaptation!?

I'll need further proof before I believe this isn't just a stupid joke based on the rumors that Oda is producing a live action one piece TV series with the creators of Prison break

kana-and-chiaki-very-bored.jpg

This looks like Photoshop. It doesn’t help that fake casts often have A-listers headlining the film.

It’s not very conspicuous when most anime films only have one or two high profile actors (Ex: Williem Dafoe and Lakeith Stanfield in Death Note, ScarJo In GitS, Samuel Jackson in Kite, and Chow Yun Fat in DB Evolution) while the rest of the cast is rounded up by low key TV stars who are cheap enough to star in an anime movie. 

A realistic Hollywood OP movie would have only Chris Evans and/or Eminem being side characters alongside the cast of The 100, The Flash, and The Maze Runner movies

Edited by imchapp.in
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, imchapp.in said:

This looks like Photoshop. It doesn’t help that fake casts often have A-listers headlining the film.

It’s not very conspicuous when most anime films only have one or two high profile actors (Ex: Williem Dafoe and Lakeith Stanfield in Death Note, ScarJo In GitS, Samuel Jackson in Kite, and Chow Yun Fat in DB Evolution) while the rest of the cast is rounded up by low key TV stars who are cheap enough to star in an anime movie. 

A realistic Hollywood OP movie would have only Chris Evans and/or Eminem being side characters alongside the cast of The 100, The Flash, and The Maze Runner movies

also Oda revealed the racial identities of the straw hats a while back and I doubht he'd cast white people to play Luffy and Zoro

(according to Oda Luffy is latino and Zoro is japanese)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

also Oda revealed the racial identities of the straw hats a while back and I doubht he'd cast white people to play Luffy and Zoro

Knowing Hollywood productions of anime films, they probably won't take Oda's character race chart into account even though Oda outlined them. The casting will be based on test studies like GitS or Death Note.  Instead, Luffy will be played by a young white actor who will be sacrificed at the alter along with the others.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2018 at 2:06 PM, mochi said:

Luffy is Brazilian.  Though that's not very specific given how diverse that country is.

Edited by ben0119