UnevenEdge

Random shit found on internet

nameraka

Just now, Sawdamizer said:

Wait, me spending a couple minutes in my car before going in and getting rock hard for my doctor isn’t what I was supposed to be doing? She just winks at me and I pop right there in the exam room…. What the fuck is the co-pay for?!?

I dunno man .... the urologist is always some dude that's buff AF and also semi aroused from what I've researched

• Haha 2

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Vamped said:

You mean y'all don't have to already be aroused when the urologist comes in???!! 

How else is the urologist gonna look for problems ??

I mean there's a gown involved....you don't just hang out in the lobby with a bunch of dudes fluffing themselves in their street clothes hoping they're next like a train.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I mean there's a gown involved....you don't just hang out in the lobby with a bunch of dudes fluffing themselves in their street clothes hoping they're next like a train.

This is really all making a lot more sense 

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

...you just hang out in the lobby with a bunch of dudes fluffing themselves in their street clothes hoping they're next like a train.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95284a91006fb0e28e089

According to my research that's exactly what happens 

1 minute ago, Seight said:
DAMN YOU, TWITTER CROP. anyway,

I haven't watched wrestling in a long, long time.  But I was a huge mark for Chikara back in the late 00s-early 10s, and Eddie Kingston was such a fucking badass for a company that played up comedy all the time.

Also the folks working for Chikara were super cool and would chat during intermissions and before and after the shows and at different events.  Eddie was super quiet and chill and laid back when he wasn't in the ring, except for when I went to Chicago to see them and a friend got a Batman book (I think The Long Halloween) and had everybody sign it.  She gave Eddie the cover and he went hard like "OH SHIT YOU WANT ME TO SIGN THE COVER OH MY GOD THIS IS THE COOLEST THING EVER."

• Thanks 1