UnevenEdge

Is Luffy Any Closer To Finding One Piece

Hidden

23 hours ago, BUU8800 said:

Yes

Hide contents

They now know where the information to find the location of the island where the one piece lies is, they just have to get said information. (It's broken into 4 pieces) And then get to the island after using it.

oh nice. thx.

13 hours ago, Hidden said:

uh oh.

do you read it? do you think it even possesses the potential to be drawn out beyond that?

I don't keep up with it, but One Piece is massive in Japan. It would take a lot for Oda to be able to walk away from the best selling manga series in history. Even then, I could see him handing it over to an assistant like with Boruto or Shin-chan on the off-chance he retires or passes away.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, imchapp.in said:

I don't keep up with it, but One Piece is massive in Japan. It would take a lot for Oda to be able to walk away from the best selling manga series in history. Even then, I could see him handing it over to an assistant like with Boruto or Shin-chan on the off-chance he retires or passes away.  

jesus.

20 hours ago, Daos said:

Luffy's crew, disgusted by his incompetence at taking so long to find One Piece, mutiny and murder him in his sleep. They all go home and decide to use their superpowers to make good money and have families.

That's how it ends.

well then.