UnevenEdge

Testing out merging concurrent replies

5 hours ago, Gogo Yubari said:

If it was privately, why are you telling us?]

Not that we all didn't know that Viper sits around, begging for ways to worm himself into a position of power just so he can abuse it and do shit only he thinks is funny, but still....No reason to actually say it so we can all laugh at him as he rolls around on the floor crying and shitting himself.

Because he keeps bringing it up publicly and there are a couple people that believe he has a chance of getting power and keep whining about it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Adminderaptorpat said:

I turned it off

Snap I was really enjoying being an impassioned proponent for a feature that made no difference to me and was almost universally hated

Thank you very much for allowing me to edit posts and all that the other kids get to do, that's above and beyond, Christ-like.

Edited by Nabloom

16 hours ago, Nabloom said:

So, if for some stylistic reason you want a bunch of separate consecutive posts you'll just need to wait 1 minute between postings...otherwise I don't see the issue or how it disrupts anything

Well, when you have the attention span of a gold fish it's difficult to keep track of all the crap you wanna say coherently. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Nabloom said:

Extremely, I don't want any of those features except to edit anytime, but if it's a choice between the two I'll keep the purple for as long as everyone else is white.

LOL, that's kinda sad.  You would sacrifice functionality for being the one of the few with something that can only be seen on mobile.  I gotta say, I like your tenacity

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nabloom said:

Snap I was really enjoying being an impassioned proponent for a feature that made no difference to me and was almost universally hated

Thank you very much for allowing me to edit posts and all that the other kids get to do, that's above and beyond, Christ-like.

Wait, he can edit now?.....Then I want "challenge him" in baby blue and yeah, I'm gonna be a baby about this.....Not today, because I have a long drive ahead of me, but you're gonna hear about it by Friday......Probably Saturday........Sunday is a possibility.  I'll forget by then, so maybe never but understand the preemptive post of my looming bitching does exist.

27 minutes ago, Gogo Yubari said:

Wait, he can edit now?.....Then I want "challenge him" in baby blue and yeah, I'm gonna be a baby about this.....Not today, because I have a long drive ahead of me, but you're gonna hear about it by Friday......Probably Saturday........Sunday is a possibility.  I'll forget by then, so maybe never but understand the preemptive post of my looming bitching does exist.

I don't think they can even do that here, you should've picked a better custom color than white on the old board lol.

I can edit, delete, see every time scoob reflexively likes your posts and I even got a damn cover photo now, this is great

Edited by Nabloom

On 12/5/2017 at 5:37 PM, Adminderaptorpat said:

So basically to answer your question in the spirit of full transparency, this involved flipping a switch in the settings and seeing if people complained or not. Whereas those other things involve time and effort and learning.

My free time has kind of been limited the past two months, obviously I work full time and we're in the process of completing enough work on the new house so that I can move in before the end of the month. So, you know how it goes. 

The next step really is to sit and organize the punch-list of items to address, then for what hasn't already been done, KN and I can constructively chip away at what would fall under our individual wheelhouses. 

I was hoping that this was something like what was going on, I appreciate your response. And I'm fine with waiting if the end product will be better than what we had before.

• Thanks 1