UnevenEdge

Dragonball Super Episode 1 "Peacetime Reward" Discussion!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Briefs are canonically loaded because of the Capsule Corp technology.  They don't need it.

true, still seems  weird that Bulma would turn down the money since she's kind of canonically a greedy jerk

that said apparently Vegeta is actually nice in Super (he's still Vegeta but a version of Vegeta who got his shit together and actually likes his place in the world and treats people with respect now)

OH HEY!, they actually got Laura bailey back (she's one of the actors who moved to LA)

Actually no, Kid Trunks is voiced by Alexis Tipton this time, she's just apparently really good at imitating Laura Bailey's Kid Trunks voice.

[anime news network is your friend]

Actually no, Kid Trunks is voiced by Alexis Tipton this time, she's just apparently really good at imitating Laura Bailey's Kid Trunks voice.

[anime news network is your friend]

wow.....she's almost as incredible a sound-alike as that Tiffany Grant Sound-alike from Hunter X Hunter and One Punch man

caught a bit of the early showing, but i'm redy to dscuss this second airing.

im not wholly sold on the whole thing, but it's nice to see Dragon Ball stuff.

and the episode begins with huge spoiler for the episode that airs in the next half hour.

if y'll were gonna watch the final chapters, this is how it ends. oops.

How come all martial arts masters retire to become farmers?

And really, Goten is now driving the tractor?  Continuing that negligent father thing...

the farming life suits them, i guess. though I always wondered why they didn't become construction workers. if Goku can lift I-beam with no problem and fly them up to where they need to be, i imagin he'd be quite popular on the job site.