UnevenEdge

Dragonball Super Episode 1 "Peacetime Reward" Discussion!

By the way, I was thinking, Launch disappeared because Toriyama forgot about her.  But since he's conscious of her now, could she return in Super?  At the end of Dragonball, it was implied that she was going to hook up with Tien.  Or do you think it would look even worse to have a character reappear eons later with no explanation for why they disappeared in the first place?

They were actually living together in the beginning of Z.

However, that was indeed filler.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me? This whole episode is like some early morning toddler's cartoon.

Now you know why I said they should've just aired the two movies and skipped the first 20-something episodes.

Though honestly, while I cringed hard when I first saw this episode in Japanese, the dub actually made it more bearable / entertaining for me.

Now you know why I said they should've just aired the two movies and skipped the first 20-something episodes.

Though honestly, while I cringed hard when I first saw this episode in Japanese, the dub actually made it more bearable / entertaining for me.

the Dub has better voice acting

(I deeply hate Goku and Vegeta's japanese voices)

also yes Super is very Juvenile

I kind of think they probably made it under the assumption that a Kid's network would be broadcasting it overseas....and when it didn't...well....it makes it seem childish (It got the same rating as Steven Universe)