UnevenEdge

Least favorite food

sahockeygrl15

How can you not like spaghetti?

I just don't like the combination of spaghetti noodles with red sauce.. actually with red or white sauce.. I love the noodles by themselves with a butter sauce and I like red and white sauce with other noodles.. but spaghetti noodles and heavy sauces are gross..

I also went on a date (one of the worst ones ever) wheee the guy took me to his place for a home cooked meal and to watch the football game.. which actually sounds like my kind of night! However, he cooked spaghetti (yuck) and then tried to suffocate me with his tongue while the game was on... you all know or should know my love for football.. that is a big no no to come between me and the game :| I got itritated and had him take me home and he blew up and Starting going ape shit.. calling my phone 12 times a day and texting me constantly for 3 weeks after that night.. I never spoke to him again :|

Tldr; don't make me spaghetti or bother me during a football game with some bs

I just use milk in my coffee.

Naraku's post about tomatoes reminds me... I hate pickles.

i can understand why you don't like pickles. most people don't know where to get them. store bought is awful. you have to go to NYC and get them from a barrel and make sure they're full sour.

I just don't like the combination of spaghetti noodles with red sauce.. actually with red or white sauce.. I love the noodles by themselves with a butter sauce and I like red and white sauce with other noodles.. but spaghetti noodles and heavy sauces are gross..

I also went on a date (one of the worst ones ever) wheee the guy took me to his place for a home cooked meal and to watch the football game.. which actually sounds like my kind of night! However, he cooked spaghetti (yuck) and then tried to suffocate me with his tongue while the game was on... you all know or should know my love for football.. that is a big no no to come between me and the game :| I got itritated and had him take me home and he blew up and Starting going ape shit.. calling my phone 12 times a day and texting me constantly for 3 weeks after that night.. I never spoke to him again :|

Tldr; don't make me spaghetti or bother me during a football game with some bs

So, his idea of a good date is to trick you into going to his place and cooking the cheapest possible supper nd watching a football game on his busted ass probablynot even HD tv?

Sounds like a scrub to me.  :D

I like to make spaghetti with garlic infused olive oil and shaved Parmesan cheese.

So, his idea of a good date is to trick you into going to his place and cooking the cheapest possible supper nd watching a football game on his busted ass probablynot even HD tv?

Sounds like a scrub to me.  :D

I like to make spaghetti with garlic infused olive oil and shaved Parmesan cheese.

yea :( it was not a good time

That sounds pretty good actually! Maybe try it with some penne pasta instead

yea :( it was not a good time

That sounds pretty good actually! Maybe try it with some penne pasta instead

I'm sorry you had to go on a scrub date.  :(

I like to make baked penne personally, usually with zucchini and red sauce.

you live and you learn.. ;)

Baked penne can be good! But I don't like zucchini >.>

Yeah. Still, you shouldn't have had to deal with that when football is on.  I mean, he's a guy, he should know better.

I promise you'd love my zucchini. ;)