UnevenEdge

fuckin weirdo animals man

MEXobiologist

Rick has an obsession with trying to catch the cursor on the computer screen and Morty never covers her damn poop. it stinks! >:(

both seem to want the toilet water and they hide their toys and treats like a dog.

now i've owned cats for most of my life but these two are by far the strangest. do you aminals do anything weird?

lol, they sound cuuuutes

hmm.

Fiyero (dog) is afraid of flies and will run by me and follow me everywhere if one is in the house.

Bolero (dog) started this habit of wanting to go outside right when I fall asleep ~_~ and he doesn't want to just bark at you, he'll heavy breathe and tap his paws and then starting whining to get you up.

Gilbert (bird) will throw his food out of his cage when he wants the food you're eating.

Lucky (bird) gets in the mood to starting whistling around 11 pm.

Really they are just too damn adorable but I do wish to break morty of the habit of not covering her poo... just the poo. And both need to stop trying to drink out of the damn toilet. Das jus grews.

I think its funny that your dog is afraid of flies though. You think its the sound or something? Does fiyero initially become wary of other flying insects?

Lol cats

Then only weird things my dog does is play with rain for hours goes crazy when the sprinklers turn on and does some crazy flips or tries too

I wonder if thats at least kind of a breed thing. Some dogs just really really like water. Apparently my cat rick is supposed to like water  : o but I'll believe that when I see him engage in it more.

I wonder if thats at least kind of a breed thing. Some dogs just really really like water. Apparently my cat rick is supposed to like water  : o but I'll believe that when I see him engage in it more.

Yeah my dog loves to play with water but oddly enough when it's time for baths, he doesn't like it he tries to walk away. I've never seen a cat get in water, do your cats like snow

My old dog loved to unscrew the lids off of plastic bottles. 

It was cute and funny, and also pretty smart on her part.  The only problem is sometimes she would grab bottles that still had fluid in them and then think that we were chasing her for fun...

so she'd try to hide and open the bottle before we could find her. 

Really they are just too damn adorable but I do wish to break morty of the habit of not covering her poo... just the poo. And both need to stop trying to drink out of the damn toilet. Das jus grews.

I think its funny that your dog is afraid of flies though. You think its the sound or something? Does fiyero initially become wary of other flying insects?

Yeah she really need to cover that stinker :D

Do they know how to flip the lid up?

Lmao, idk.

This happened when I was away at college.

I kind of think it's my mom's fault since she would scream and say things like "GOD DAMN FLY" and he saw the smacking of the fly with the fly swatter so now he's scared.

Just flies tho.

And crickets O_o

Such a sensitive dog :D

Yeah my dog loves to play with water but oddly enough when it's time for baths, he doesn't like it he tries to walk away. I've never seen a cat get in water, do your cats like snow

so far they have shown little interest in going outdoors, so idk >.> they still babies tho.... kinda

the one is a maine coon and apparently they are water lovers, my friend has one that really like to jump in the shower with him

My old dog loved to unscrew the lids off of plastic bottles. 

It was cute and funny, and also pretty smart on her part.  The only problem is sometimes she would grab bottles that still had fluid in them and then think that we were chasing her for fun...

so she'd try to hide and open the bottle before we could find her.

hahaha! thats one of the things i love about dogs

they're mischievous... but in a smart way and it makes it kind of cute

Yeah she really need to cover that stinker :D

Do they know how to flip the lid up?

Lmao, idk.

This happened when I was away at college.

I kind of think it's my mom's fault since she would scream and say things like "GOD DAMN FLY" and he saw the smacking of the fly with the fly swatter so now he's scared.

Just flies tho.

And crickets O_o

Such a sensitive dog :D

hahahaha! yeah, seems like some picked up behavior. thats still silly though.

they haven't figured out the toilet lid yet but Morty sort of gets it. she knows what she is supposed to do, she just isn't able to do it  :P

Don't Main coon's get really big? I want to get one of them  really big house cats.

YUS, yus they do

some are just sort of a little over double the size of a regular house cat but can be much bigger. i'm sort of hoping Rick gets HUGE. i would like him to get to a small-medium dog size >.>

Rick has an obsession with trying to catch the cursor on the computer screen and Morty never covers her damn poop. it stinks! >:(

both seem to want the toilet water and they hide their toys and treats like a dog.

now i've owned cats for most of my life but these two are by far the strangest. do you aminals do anything weird?

My cat does the no covering the poop thing

although I think she is starting to actually cover it

Also she is a retriever with her toys

Dog is a cuddle bug

But doesn't like the concept of playing fetch

Looks super miffed when you throw one of his toys like "I Could of Played With that You Jerk!"

YUS, yus they do

some are just sort of a little over double the size of a regular house cat but can be much bigger. i'm sort of hoping Rick gets HUGE. i would like him to get to a small-medium dog size >.>

Awesome, I really want to get one too someday. Just think about having someone over and your medium dog sized cat jumps up on them, lulz.

My cat does the no covering the poop thing

although I think she is starting to actually cover it

Also she is a retriever with her toys

Dog is a cuddle bug

But doesn't like the concept of playing fetch

Looks super miffed when you throw one of his toys like "I Could of Played With that You Jerk!"

like, by retriever you mean kitty like to play fetch?

Morty has been doing that too and its a little weird but makes things a little easier for me too >.> i just don't like that i find hordes of toys hidden in strange spots along with items her ass shouldn't be getting into... like jewelry. couldn't find one of my earrings a week ago. found it a couple days ago with her toys hidden in the laundry room behind the dryer. i only even looked because i saw her slip back there.

maybe if you tied a treat to the toy he would go for it???????

Awesome, I really want to get one too someday. Just think about having someone over and your medium dog sized cat jumps up on them, lulz.

i'm actually thinking about getting a kitty harness and trying to walk him but then again, that may not be such a great idea >.< i have been reading about them though and everything is saying that you can train them like dogs, so idk, i may have to look into that.

i'm actually thinking about getting a kitty harness and trying to walk him but then again, that may not be such a great idea >.< i have been reading about them though and everything is saying that you can train them like dogs, so idk, i may have to look into that.

That would be pretty cool.

We have a harness for our cat to walk her around outside when it gets warm again. Not sure if I can trust letter her go and come back yet. When I was growing up all our cats were inside/outside cats. But I'm more in the city now so I'm not sure if I want that.

Piper cat is by far the weirdest of my three cats, which explains why she became my bestest buddy so quick.

She climbs into the toilet all the time and hides her toys as well. She loves being petted, but HATES being held by almost anyone, although she tolerates it with me. More than anything, it's the look on her face. I always say that the best visual interpretation of her expression is a single question mark. That's her look, all the time.

And she kneads and sucks on my blanket a lot. That isn't weird, but it's cute as fuck.  <3

That would be pretty cool.

We have a harness for our cat to walk her around outside when it gets warm again. Not sure if I can trust letter her go and come back yet. When I was growing up all our cats were inside/outside cats. But I'm more in the city now so I'm not sure if I want that.

so you haven't used the harness outside yet?

Piper cat is by far the weirdest of my three cats, which explains why she became my bestest buddy so quick.

She climbs into the toilet all the time and hides her toys as well. She loves being petted, but HATES being held by almost anyone, although she tolerates it with me. More than anything, it's the look on her face. I always say that the best visual interpretation of her expression is a single question mark. That's her look, all the time.

And she kneads and sucks on my blanket a lot. That isn't weird, but it's cute as fuck.  <3

i read once that cats who suck on blankets n such do so because they were weaned too early. i'm suspecting a little of that with Rick too because he suckles at the air a lot when he sleeps.

When I was a baby, my folks had a cat that would ring the doorbell when it wanted in. 

One of our Siamese when I was a kid would steal dogfood, and would grab hold of doorknobs and swing back & forth to open the door to my folks bedroom so he could sleep under the blankets.

The German Shepherd had been picked up & carried for about a mile by a tornado (we got her after this happened).  If a storm was anywhere within 50 mi, we knew by how she acted.

Our imposing Black Lab would go nuts when "Lassie" was on, and park himself right in front of the tv.  He'd also turn into a big baby when given a squeek toy.

My cats, I had two, hated cat food...they would hunt for their food and one of them stopped coming home...the other one still lives here but I have to feed him beef or chicken when he doesn't catch anything...

He never meows...ever

oh, and he gets mad and scratches the door to go outside if I don't let him sleep at the head of the bed on my pillow....bought him a pillow, hated it...gave him my pillow and I got another, and he switched to mine.... -_'

11 seconds in, since this board doesn't seem to support starting a youtube video in the middle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xngW79re3dE&feature=youtu.be&t=11s

My parents cat will jump up and hit at the door knob till someone notices and lets him in.

my cats used to just scratch at the front door to go in or out. we tried setting up an actual bell for them to hit so they wouldn't scratch but that didn't work. we just put on those metal kick plates, or whatever they're called, and let them have at it.

My cats, I had two, hated cat food...they would hunt for their food and one of them stopped coming home...the other one still lives here but I have to feed him beef or chicken when he doesn't catch anything...

He never meows...ever

oh, and he gets mad and scratches the door to go outside if I don't let him sleep at the head of the bed on my pillow....bought him a pillow, hated it...gave him my pillow and I got another, and he switched to mine.... -_'

how do you know whether or not he has caught anything when hes out tho? 0.o

does he bring it all home?

how do you know whether or not he has caught anything when hes out tho? 0.o

does he bring it all home?

sometimes he does and I find them outside my door.....but most of the time he goes to sleep when he gets home or goes to the fridge (he knows where the food is)

my cats used to just scratch at the front door to go in or out. we tried setting up an actual bell for them to hit so they wouldn't scratch but that didn't work. we just put on those metal kick plates, or whatever they're called, and let them have at it.

Yeah they have scratches all over part of the door lol.