UnevenEdge

leave ronda alone

quebecelegy

I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I'm literally in shock from the result.

I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did she lose? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe ronda isn't #1. I want a future to believe in. I want ronda to be champ again and empower me.

I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought edmond was training her boxing well?? This is so fucked.

I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I'm literally in shock from the result.

I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did she lose? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe ronda isn't #1. I want a future to believe in. I want ronda to be champ again and empower me.

I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought edmond was training her boxing well?? This is so fucked.

I can't tell tell if this post and this thread topic is a joke or not...classic Quebecelegy

I compare her to Jake Arrieta in my brain, dude went from untouchable and unheard of stats to semi human...

errbody freaked out. 

She has lost 2 fights now and everyone is saying she should retire (which don't get me wrong, she was in the Entourage movie and one of the Expendables movies)  I imagine not getting punched and making money is awesome. 

I hope she keeps doing MMA *if that's her passion, 2 losses ain't shit compared to her Win record.

it's got to be a joke thread right?

who in their right mind would defend ronda?

Why would you need to....Her legacy has been established, she's rich, and from the reaction of crowds, clearly beloved....I think she's doing fine

So she's not undefeated anymore and clearly not the best in the world...Mayweather is those things and crowds boo him...

She's getting just the right amount of criticism, in my opinion....No one in her position gets none...

I compare her to Jake Arrieta in my brain, dude went from untouchable and unheard of stats to semi human...

errbody freaked out. 

She has lost 2 fights now and everyone is saying she should retire (which don't get me wrong, she was in the Entourage movie and one of the Expendables movies)  I imagine not getting punched and making money is awesome. 

I hope she keeps doing MMA *if that's her passion, 2 losses ain't shit compared to her Win record.

Nothing you said is wrong, but I think she should retire....not because she lost two fights, but because of how she lost them and her response to those losses...

Her being a high level grappler has been mentioned time and again to combat talks of her being mentally weak and that's fine because you do have to be something special to survive in high level judo...it's hellishly competitive to the point that a broken arm doesn't stop those guys...but the problem is that they start young and grow accustomed to that world...high level striking is another monster and there haven't been too many high level strikers in mma, let alone women's mma...if you watched the fight, it was easy to see she was scared...the fight with Holm was still on her mind....she couldn't see the punches...it does something to you, being in the ring with someone that good...most of the damage you don't even react to...it's like being hit by a ghost...it does something to your psyche if you're not prepared for it...some fighters have been ruined by it....

Why would you need to....Her legacy has been established, she's rich, and from the reaction of crowds, clearly beloved....I think she's doing fine

So she's not undefeated anymore and clearly not the best in the world...Mayweather is those things and crowds boo him...

She's getting just the right amount of criticism, in my opinion....No one in her position gets none...

im sure you seen social media already and all those funny but messed up memes of her.

the internet is vicious in their attack.

but yeah she is still an accomplished fighter. very rich. and still has fans. i dont follow mma closely but i do know she was tearing it up for a while up until her recent losses.