UnevenEdge

Rick And Morty

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Zintar

That new episode was fantastic! Summer was totally dialed in. Jerry, not so much. haha.  And that final scene.... Phoenix Person! Fuck yeah.

Guest Zintar

That was a treat for sure. Friday nights April Fools stuff was pretty funny and/or annoying. All of the different voices and sound effects on them, the canned laughter and applause. (Cartoon Network had all the googly eyes. I watched a few shows, googly eyes are cool).

Anyhow, last night. Lots of online chatter about if that was actually the season three premiere or an elaborate prank episode.

Here is a good read, and video clips, offering up some good info and theories.

http://www.slashfilm.com/rick-and-morty-season-3-premiere/

yeah it was a fantastic episode.

one of the things I love about Rick and Morty is - the bar is always super high (there really are no bad episodes), and they always seem to just glide over it with no trouble at all. 

Finally saw the episode--freaking great!

I predict that while Toonami's ratings may suck, Saturday night as a whole will be fine.

And if you didn't get to see it, it airs every night this week at 10 PM and replays at 2:30 AM. Hopefully they'll replay some of the fun interstitials like the Meeseeks video game battle and the Gigantor spoof!

Rick & Morty "Rickshank Redemption" weeknight ratings:

http://programminginsider.com/ratings/final-nationals/tuesday-final-nationals-prison-break-fox-returns-decent-performance-young-demos/

On Tuesday night, R&M's umpteenth overall airing of "Rickshank Redemption" at 10 PM dropped slightly from Bob's Burgers, and then American Dad gained on it slightly!

http://programminginsider.com/ratings/final-nationals/wednesday-final-nationals-full-frontal-rachel-maddow-show-top-oreilly-factor-key-demos/

Then on Wednesday night, it gained a 0.05 in 18-49 from its American Dad lead-in, something Samurai Jack has yet to do in that timeslot.

• 3 months later...
Guest Zintar

I mean I love Rick and Morty but it's pretty bad with punctuality.

It needs to get its shit together, get all its shit and put it in a bag so it's together.

Take that shit and shove it up your ass.

watching 302 now.  new intro is fan-tastic.

WHAT IS ALL THIS SUMMER STUFF it's RICK and MORTY not Rick & Morty plus Summer.  That would be too long to say and bad for branding.  I know we're all into this female empowerment thing and - you know, maybe they can get some chicks in to write and direct or something.  Aren't there a lot of chick writers on this show?  I mean, it feels - really feminine a lot of the time.  Kind of like how this one is about post apocalyptic world, and Mad Max 4 had a chick in it.  The vanity card companies that put on this show need to stick to the concept and the basic title and make it about Rick and Morty or else the internet will come down HARD on them. 

because the internet does not like girls.

Guest Zintar

watching 302 now.  new intro is fan-tastic.

WHAT IS ALL THIS SUMMER STUFF it's RICK and MORTY not Rick & Morty plus Summer.  That would be too long to say and bad for branding.  I know we're all into this female empowerment thing and - you know, maybe they can get some chicks in to write and direct or something.  Aren't there a lot of chick writers on this show?  I mean, it feels - really feminine a lot of the time.  Kind of like how this one is about post apocalyptic world, and Mad Max 4 had a chick in it.  The vanity card companies that put on this show need to stick to the concept and the basic title and make it about Rick and Morty or else the internet will come down HARD on them. 

because the internet does not like girls.

hahaha.

http://www.thewrap.com/katie-rich-barron-trump-dan-harmon-rick-and-morty/

http://www.thedailybeast.com/rick-and-morty-creators-how-hiring-female-writers-made-season-3-the-best-yet

While I have mixed feelings about the possibility of being shot by a child, and also about ever watching Saturday Night Live, she may be a fit.

She doesn't work for SNL anymore, since her suspension for tweeting words of comedy outside of writing room, and also the shooting spree she appeared to advocate seems to be isolated to Trump Tower, and I never go there.

Guest Zintar

Solid ep. Watched it last night and again this morning with breakfast.

scope[/member]  I hope you have the courage to eat a hot dog. lol. Be strong Bro.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love the fact that they brought back evil morty aka eye patch Morty in citadel of ricks  episode. Probably best episode so far this season

Same.

I'm a big sucker for story arcs/development in comedy series so I'm interested to see where they go with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...