UnevenEdge

Ok, I know you have all thought this at some point about me....

Sandstone

"Sandstone stop spamming threads, we don't need to see your name as the last post on every god damn thread whenever you're online." :|

This is the way my mind works...........

at least people don't think you're a deranged lunatic who's just pretending to be gay for attention ::]::

When I see your name I think about LIBERAL GULAG ELITE and also that time I was like 17 and you laid out for me pretty (justifiably) severely all the reasons why I shouldn't say the f slur for gay people on the board and in life in general and later we discussed it further over pm, and that stuck with me bc it was the first time I had encountered negative feedback for using that word. I actually think you might have been the first person to ever pm me on the asmb once we got that feature.

Life

When I see your name I think about LIBERAL GULAG ELITE and also that time I was like 17 and you laid out for me pretty (justifiably) severely all the reasons why I shouldn't say the f slur for gay people on the board and in life in general and later we discussed it further over pm, and that stuck with me bc it was the first time I had encountered negative feedback for using that word. I actually think you might have been the first person to ever pm me on the asmb once we got that feature.

Life

I have a terrible memory, wow, but now I actually do remember that. And also please disregard that, I was wrong and I no longer think like that in fact just the opposite.

I'm pretty sure everyone just think you whine and overly dramatic for attention

Don't think anyone thinks you are pretending to be gay

eeeh TICCore used to....and a couple other trolls

but TIC's not here and I have the others on ignore ::]::

eeeh TICCore used to....and a couple other trolls

but TIC's not here and I have the others on ignore ::]::

Yeah again never seen anyone accuse you of pretending to be gay

Not saying they didn't but just don't think it happened enough to be a thing

I've seen plenty of people get annoyed with you for being overly dramatic and whining though

Never really bothered me though

Surprised some people aren't used to it yet

I have a terrible memory, wow, but now I actually do remember that. And also please disregard that, I was wrong and I no longer think like that in fact just the opposite.

I mean it was at least a decade ago, idk how I remember it

And lol yeah, I saw you recently on this forum lay out a complete opposite view of the use of that word and other slurs which was especially weird to me because of our old conversation about it. I didn't say anything because I currently agree with your past self's stance, and the thought of debating it with you now, with me in favor of the ideas that you first exposed me to vs you using the argument I used ten years ago, is just -- too weird for me to even comprehend.

I mean it was at least a decade ago, idk how I remember it

And lol yeah, I saw you recently on this forum lay out a complete opposite view of the use of that word and other slurs which was especially weird to me because of our old conversation about it. I didn't say anything because I currently agree with your past self's stance, and the thought of debating it with you now, with me in favor of the ideas that you first exposed me to vs you using the argument I used ten years ago, is just -- too weird for me to even comprehend.

Well thanks, because that would be weird and is also weird for me now to think about...... it's been a long day. FFS

Well thanks, because that would be weird and is also weird for me now to think about...... it's been a long day. FFS

Wish our lithium words were still available to us. We each read over the exchange and simultaneously say "look I'm sorry about all that, you were right...huh? What do you mean I was right? No, YOU were right! How could you possibly think I was right? Are you an idiot?!"

Wish our lithium words were still available to us. We each read over the exchange and simultaneously say "look I'm sorry about all that, you were right...huh? What do you mean I was right? No, YOU were right! How could you possibly think I was right? Are you an idiot?!"

Yes.... well conversations with me tend to be about of that quality. Deep enough to the point that at some point you either completely overlap for various reasons and aren't aware of it or have entirely changed the topic to something else only vaguely related. I blame my propensity for racing thoughts.... its probably my worst bipolar symptom which I still experience heavily sometimes even with medication.

I would just like to add that... no conversation I have with someone do I generally approach as having an objective that I am 100% committed to fulfilling, but rather that I have something I would really like to talk to someone about in order to let them know what I think and why and see what they think and why. This can often lead to me changing my mind about things given the right circumstances. It's why the things I take offense to most are when people accuse me of being extremely biased and unwilling to listen to anything anyone else has to say. To me that is the biggest intellectual insult you can give to someone. It basically puts someone in the same camp as people who believe Noah's Ark was a real giant boat that had dinosaurs on it and that plants somehow grew before a magical being made the sun.