UnevenEdge

Question?

Sawdamizer

lets see

jason got mad over a trump argument and defriended both me AND my brother. he still talks to my brother. dont talk to me and ignored my last message. dont get what his problem is. weve been friends over 20 years.

chris doesnt hang out on social media like that but he visits from charleston when hes in town. mom loves him like whoa. hes a huge asshole and always broke but really funny and full of info. he works two jobs so is always really busy but always answers my calls.

marco is a huge asshole. typical millennial. but just texts me out of the blue on a regular basis. hes the only one i still bang.

stopped talking to military hottie earlier this year. he didnt know how to be my friend .wouldnt talk to me like a normal person and always kept it sexual. something he did not do WHILE we were fucking. we actually spoke and he listened to all my problems blah blah blah... but as soon as he moved cross country, he just wanted pics and to cyber. i hate cybering. always have. so it didnt work out. i think hes all hyper sexualized because he isnt getting enuff or satisfied or whatever? its gotta be strange? i dunno. he'll be back. always comes back.

was friends with brent for a while until his girlfriend messaged me and told me he lied to me about breaking up with her last year. so fuck brent.

Are you friends with the people you fucked?

I was just noticing that a lot of bitches I fucked and dipped on like all my shit on fb... no matter what...

A lot are married now... but they still thirsty....

All of them except one.  I'm never out of the running.  But I fuck the pussy first then spend years fucking the mind.  They never get too far away.

I was just noticing that a lot of bitches I fucked and dipped on like all my shit on fb... no matter what...

:D :D :D nope...if I've left you...I've fuckin LEFT you...I don't owe them shit, and if they can't move on it ain't my fuckin problem...

Guest The Hound

i see about two or three of them every month at bars, or friend hosted parties/gatherings

Not any less believable than military hottie giving a shit about you beyond an easy lay

eeexaaacctly

at the time i was banging him, i couldn't stand him. i told him several times to his face he was an asshole. he was an arrogant jerk who thought he was shit because he was airforce, rode a motorcycle and had a big house. so when he broke up with his girl friend and asked me to start calling him more often to make things more serious.. i told my friends and we all had a good long laugh. i was young. i didnt know he was pretty much the best men could get. (at least having a good job, benefits, and his own place - hard to find these days)

but alas.. it does not matter... i got italian sausage now and he's incredible. really nice guy.. and has yet to send one dick pic or ask me for any nudes LOL

eeexaaacctly

at the time i was banging him, i couldn't stand him. i told him several times to his face he was an asshole. he was an arrogant jerk who thought he was shit because he was airforce, rode a motorcycle and had a big house. so when he broke up with his girl friend and asked me to start calling him more often to make things more serious.. i told my friends and we all had a good long laugh. i was young. i didnt know he was pretty much the best men could get. (at least having a good job, benefits, and his own place - hard to find these days)

but alas.. it does not matter... i got italian sausage now and he's incredible. really nice guy.. and has yet to send one dick pic or ask me for any nudes LOL

I'm saying it's more believable than your fantasies about being wanted by your white trash johns.

I'm not facing some delusion about what our relationship is. She's not interested in being romamtically involved, but that doesn't equate to the relationship being strictly about sex. Relationships are more complex than either you have sex and want romance or you don't have sex and no romance. These aren't mutually exclusive clauses.

I'm saying it's more believable than your fantasies about being wanted by your white trash johns.

I'm not facing some delusion about what our relationship is. She's not interested in being romamtically involved, but that doesn't equate to the relationship being strictly about sex. Relationships are more complex than either you have sex and want romance or you don't have sex and no romance. These aren't mutually exclusive clauses.

yah im the one with the fantasies :D

yah im the one with the fantasies :D

How is accepting she's not interested in romance and allowing her to be a friend with benefits a "fantasy"?

Wouldn't a fantasy entail being convinced she's wanting more than what I just described?

We can care about each other without needing it to be more than what it is.

How is accepting she's not interested in romance and allowing her to be a friend with benefits a "fantasy"?

Wouldn't a fantasy entail being convinced she's wanting more than what I just described?

We can care about each other without needing it to be more than what it is.

dood. dont settle is all im trying to say.

are we talking friends like face to face we hang, or facebook friends? If it's #2 then yes.. #1 no