UnevenEdge

My pool table doubles as an air hockey table doubles as

Rogue_Alphonse

a laundry folding table... and once I get around to grabbing a 4x8 sheet of plywood and cutting it to size, it'll also double as a beer pong table!

You better clean constantly otherwise your basement is going to smell like shame and stale beer

I'd like to give it a whirl.

yikes! if i owned a billiards table, i would never fuck on it. i'm not entirely sure the quality or cost of your pool table.... or even if you like to play regularly, but that a pretty expensive fuck surface to fix. it messes up leveling, the housing where the legs are screwed in making it loose and wobbly, separates the rubber from the rail, and if nothing else, even chalk ruins the felt by getting into it... can you imagine the body fluids? i guess if its just a thing that you don't care much at all about, then go for it!

yikes! if i owned a billiards table, i would never fuck on it. i'm not entirely sure the quality or cost of your pool table.... or even if you like to play regularly, but that a pretty expensive fuck surface to fix. it messes up leveling, the housing where the legs are screwed in making it loose and wobbly, separates the rubber from the rail, and if nothing else, even chalk ruins the felt by getting into it... can you imagine the body fluids? i guess if its just a thing that you don't care much at all about, then go for it!

This was a $20 table that rotates from pool to air hockey... it's more of a fun thing than a serious thing :P