UnevenEdge

Strange eBay sale

1938 Packard

Just get a regular butt plug, God.

For your big, fat information, I'm restoring an old piece of furniture that needs new knobs to go on the drawers.  They are not "butt plugs", nor do they have any known practical applications as such.  The fact that you and others in this forum are perpetually trying to turn every possible subject into something sex related does little more than exhibit your hopeless, juvenile obsession with sex, which happens to be a very serious psychiatric disorder.  Get help before you hurt somebody.

For your big, fat information, I'm restoring an old piece of furniture that needs new knobs to go on the drawers.  They are not "butt plugs", nor do they have any known practical applications as such.  The fact that you and others in this forum are perpetually trying to turn every possible subject into something sex related does little more than exhibit your hopeless, juvenile obsession with sex, which happens to be a very serious psychiatric disorder.  Get help before you hurt somebody.

lol Danny is rather defensive about his choice butt plugs.

Oh, I probably need psychiatric help, but it's not because I tell juvenile sex jokes on a cartoon forum. You are clearly, what we juveniles call, butthurt. May I suggest a little more lube and a little less rigor on your butt plug thrusts? Someone your age is bound to experience incontinence if  caution is not exercised.

No need to get all embarrassed and make crazy stories up about restoring furniture. 

Oh, I probably need psychiatric help, but it's not because I tell juvenile sex jokes on a cartoon forum. You are clearly, what we juveniles call, butthurt. May I suggest a little more lube and a little less rigor on your butt plug thrusts? Someone your age is bound to experience incontinence if  caution is not exercised.

Butthurt, he's full on prolapsed

THanks but it's the same. Crystal diamond shaped knobs.

And...I'm now quoting the item description, verbatum:  "Features: 100% brand new and high quality. Quiet treatment and high efficiency. Suitable for all ages, very universal. Compact and portable, easy to carry and use for travel. Can use ordinary tap or distilled water with your physician prescribed medication to create an effective high frequency mist.  Specifications: Ultrasonic frequency: 2.4Mhz Size of Atomized Particle: 0."

And...I'm now quoting the item description, verbatum:  "Features: 100% brand new and high quality. Quiet treatment and high efficiency. Suitable for all ages, very universal. Compact and portable, easy to carry and use for travel. Can use ordinary tap or distilled water with your physician prescribed medication to create an effective high frequency mist.  Specifications: Ultrasonic frequency: 2.4Mhz Size of Atomized Particle: 0."

THE description says 20 30mm crystal diamond shaped knobs

00% Brand New.

Color: Clear

Material: Clear Cut Crystal

Finish: Shiny Polished Chrome

Product Properties:

Type:Furniture Handle & Knob

Style:Modern

Quantity: 10pcs

Diameter:30mm

Height:30mm

Applied: Cabinet Drawer

Ideal for installed on Door, cabinet, wardrobe.

Made of zinc and crystal, pretty artistic and durable.

Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures. Thank you for your understanding

Package Content:

20 x Knob

20 x Screw (25mm)

00% Brand New.

Color: Clear

Material: Clear Cut Crystal

Finish: Shiny Polished Chrome

Product Properties:

Type:Furniture Handle & Knob

Style:Modern

Quantity: 10pcs

Diameter:30mm

Height:30mm

Applied: Cabinet Drawer

Ideal for installed on Door, cabinet, wardrobe.

Made of zinc and crystal, pretty artistic and durable.

Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures. Thank you for your understanding

Package Content:

20 x Knob

20 x Screw (25mm)

I didn't say product properties.  I said, item description.  You have to scroll down to that part.  This url:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/162284077420?ul_noapp=true