UnevenEdge

Madison wants a telescope

fuggnificent

He was extremely weird.

I remember one time in the last year of lithium Cid the kitty mentioned having a boyfriend or having broken up with him or something and gaynor's reaction was hurt like "Cid...how could you do this to me... If you were looking for a bf you should have told me, you know how I always felt about you... :("

Shit was bizarre

He was extremely weird.

I remember one time in the last year of lithium Cid the kitty mentioned having a boyfriend or having broken up with him or something and gaynor's reaction was hurt like "Cid...how could you do this to me... If you were looking for a bf you should have told me, you know how I always felt about you... :("

Shit was bizarre

Seems sweet to me. You dont know what they had going on.

Or he knows that a responsible parent wouldn't share every goddamn detail of their child's life with a group of complete strangers, because the Internet is full of complete fucking creeps.  He also knows that you are the best argument for prospective parents being required to pass a basic competency exam that he has ever encountered.

Or he knows that a responsible parent wouldn't share every goddamn detail of their child's life with a group of complete strangers, because the Internet is full of complete fucking creeps.  He also knows that you are the best argument for prospective parents being required to pass a basic competency exam that he has ever encountered.

what a stupid thing to say. you cant keep every creepo out there from ever seeing your kid. news flash. creepos everywhere. just do a pedophile search on your computer for registered sex offenders. if i lived my life by that id be a huge idiot and an agoraphobic.

Wait, was this the dude that was Tuttle's man?

No that was Hanor. Gaynor was an anime weeb who liked Babymetal and spent a ton of money watching fuggs cam nude, which was made even funnier because he actually used the cam site's weird "buy tokens to give to the cam stars" currency which by design led to him giving more money to the site than to fuggs, those two were too stupid to work out that he could just pay her directly via PayPal or something for her disgusting Eldritch Horror shows and cut out the cam site middleman.

He was extremely weird.

Shit was bizarre

what's sad about gaynor is that he's not here for ben and him to get into irreverent flame wars like they used to.

that was always some entertaining shit.

though i did feel for gaynor once because of that thread he posted in oa one time about asking a girl out to a madoka movie and she stood him up or something.

he used to do a podcast too, i think he might still have it.

No that was Hanor. Gaynor was an anime weeb who liked Babymetal and spent a ton of money watching fuggs cam nude, which was made even funnier because he actually used the cam site's weird "buy tokens to give to the cam stars" currency which by design led to him giving more money to the site than to fuggs, those two were too stupid to work out that he could just pay her directly via PayPal or something for her disgusting Eldritch Horror shows and cut out the cam site middleman.

Lol

what a stupid thing to say. you cant keep every creepo out there from ever seeing your kid. news flash. creepos everywhere. just do a pedophile search on your computer for registered sex offenders. if i lived my life by that id be a huge idiot and an agoraphobic.

Lolwut?

"Pedophiles exist everywhere, therefore might as well put out as much info as possible about my child because she'll encounter them anyway."

Wtf is wrong with you?

what's sad about gaynor is that he's not here for ben and him to get into irreverent flame wars like they used to.

that was always some entertaining shit.

though i did feel for gaynor once because of that thread he posted in oa one time about asking a girl out to a madoka movie and she stood him up or something.

he used to do a podcast too, i think he might still have it.

I bet ghostrek could get him back.

Lolwut?

"Pedophiles exist everywhere, therefore might as well put out as much info as possible about my child because she'll encounter them anyway."

Wtf is wrong with you?

I genuinely cannot believe someone can be that stupid.

Hmmmm, interesting.  How does that work on a message board where the majority of the people are anonymous and the few that aren't, you still have no idea where they are located.