UnevenEdge

who here has smoked and quit smoking cigs

Guest The Hound

Guest The Hound

me

No vaping or anything like that either.

Fun fact: ? has the highest concentration of nicotine after tobacco. :poop:

eggplant or dick?

Can't help but think that I've had this kind of effect on a lot of people. I'm an inspiration to many.

Turn ten into forty. *crowd gives me a standing ovation*

oh shut the fuck up you living testament to when you decide to keep and give birth to the brain dead fetus

Guest The Hound

I know that. Its connotation with dick and your recent threads were the reason I used that emoji and brought up that fun fact. And now the humor is gone because I had to explain it. Oh well.

Oh.

Guest The Hound

That makes no sense. Abortions are done before you're born, duh, learn some science

yea but we're basically saying we hope you die

soon

Guest The Hound

you might have some friends on here zeni (barely)

but i dont care what people say about me on some message board

you can't live without this place

at the end of the day, i can shoot a text or two out and make plans even past 12am at night

what exactly do you do besides sit at home and jerk off, and lie to a bunch of people on a message board about what you're doing with youre life?

You do realize you’re talking to a tested and proven 99th percentile science need from academia, right? :|

You need to be more accurate with your information if that's the case because what you said about abortions doesn't exactly follow the scientific method. Marry the facts with the narrative.