UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders Episode #1 Discussion!!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again this anime proves to be extremely nonsensical and pointless. The storyline introduces new characters without any rationale for doing so, and now this new one's possessed by an evil spirit? The JoJo writers are experts at making wacky shit up on the spot and creating a total mess as opposed to a cohesive whole, a quality which defines great anime.

"Stardust Crusaders" Episode 1: D+

I'll be back for more reviews.

Lol, I like how even the fat guy has ridiculous muscles. :D

"They took the Jo from the first and last name and combined them.  Pretty lame." :D

Jotaro and his mother have a lovely relationship. :D

What are you all staring at? :D

Abdol, huh?  He's got a spirit too!

So that's why they're called a Stand!  Nice. :)

Once again this anime proves to be extremely nonsensical and pointless. The storyline introduces new characters without any rationale for doing so, and now this new one's possessed by an evil spirit? The JoJo writers are experts at making wacky shit up on the spot and creating a total mess as opposed to a cohesive whole, a quality which defines great anime.

Not even your review.you copied and pasted  :D

f632b6371c79ad43d3466b8152431cd9a1b95a69dd3a593a1180544c561d59a3.jpg

The storyline introduces new characters without any rationale for doing so, and now this new one's possessed by an evil spirit? The JoJo writers are experts at making wacky shit up on the spot and creating a total mess as opposed to a cohesive whole, a quality which defines great anime.

How about the fact that it's been a long number of years since the old crew fought? Why wouldn't there be new characters? This is a generational show (since Dio is immortal).

8ooFvjc.gif