UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders Episode #1 Discussion!!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so this show has given me a really hot dude with fire powers and a sexy voice, whose spirit literally manifests itself as a massive goddamn cock. Move over Joseph, that is my dream man.  <3

Someone's a size queen.

Speaking of Avdol, he also has the Joestar Birthmark, right?

It is interesting that he has had the Stand since the day he was born, while the others' Stands were awakened by Jonathan Joestar's body!

Edit: no wait. Avdol is simply a master with Stands! No Joestar birthmark. I guess he's kinda like Zeppelis were with Hamon?

Speaking of Avdol, he also has the Joestar Birthmark, right?

It is interesting that he has had the Stand since the day he was born, while the others' Stands were awakened by Jonathan Joestar's body!

Edit: no wait. Avdol is simply a master with Stands! No Joestar birthmark. I guess he's kinda like Zeppelis were with Hamon?

it kinda seemed like Hamon eventually turns into Stands, since Grandpa Jojo eventually developed one just from knowing how to use Hamon

it kinda seemed like Hamon eventually turns into Stands, since Grandpa Jojo eventually developed one just from knowing how to use Hamon

Well...not exactly.

The whole Stands awakening in the Joestars came as a result of DIO awakening his. Call it a chain reaction of sorts.