still me is reporting us to the DEA

fuggnificent

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody here actively talks about selling drugs but you...so no...I'm not reporting "us"...I'm reporting you...under direction from my superior

actually, i sell Hatsune Miku merch, otherwise known as vocaloid heroin  :|

Phillies[/member]

no need....It's been a long time since I could say with confidence....I do not have any drugs in my house  :)

there is a bottle of jack daniels and a loaded shotgun under your bed.

You are gonna be tossing some serious salad upstate for this.  :|

...that i'm aware of  ::HMM::

Well you did dig that grave and legally Admin and KN will have to release your information to them.  So congratulations you fucked yourself by posting on here

Admin has nothing to do with it but yeah if they subpoena me for the information I gotta give it to them.

And there's no such thing as actually deleting information afaik - deleted threads still exist in the database, you just can't see them here.

Admin has nothing to do with it but yeah if they subpoena me for the information I gotta give it to them.

And there's no such thing as actually deleting information afaik - deleted threads still exist in the database, you just can't see them here.

I wasn't entirely sure how it works but it seems better to list both than just you

actually, i sell Hatsune Miku merch, otherwise known as vocaloid heroin  :|

Phillies[/member]

Me and miku shoot up together.  wink  We are living like rockstars wink

This gives me a good idea... I am gonna sell heroin and cocaine in little stamped baggies with a miku avatar on them.

On the streets it shall be known as  "the meek"

ex- "you bro... you got that meek?"

Thanks. You confirmed something I knew already and we have been trying to tell her and everyone.

Thanks. You confirmed something I knew already and we have been trying to tell her and everyone.

Yeah that's just how it works. I own the server and the data and if I get a court order to turn over any relevant information, over it goes.

US?

While I did have a bout with a borderline opiate addiction, and have done LSD many, many times... in my current state she has no reason to report me.

I have half of a one-hitter full of weed... I can fucking walk to Massachussetts to avoid any grief over that.

US?

While I did have a bout with a borderline opiate addiction, and have done LSD many, many times... in my current state she has no reason to report me.

I have half of a one-hitter full of weed... I can fucking walk to Massachussetts to avoid any grief over that.

see you buy, you don't sell...

not at all. just like trump didnt get in trouble for saying to comey he hoped he wouldnt investigate, stupid

Welp, there it is folks.... the absolute most retarded thing Fuggz is going to say this evening, thanks for sticking around.... try the veal and tip your waitress.

So if this does happen how fuck is fuggs would you say?

I'm not a lawyer, don't know nor do I care.

All I know is if I get a letter from a judge that says "give us all data posted by the user at this ip" then I will do that.

I'm not a lawyer, don't know nor do I care.

All I know is if I get a letter from a judge that says "give us all data posted by the user at this ip" then I will do that.

Will that fuck the server for the rest of us?