UnevenEdge

still me is reporting us to the DEA

fuggnificent

dood do you watch cops? they actually have to catch you with drugs in baggies on your way to sell it then most of the time those charges dont stick

The DEA doesn't need that all they need is proof and making comments on here joking or not that is proof for them.

My God are all sluts this stupid or are you an exception?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dood do you watch cops? they actually have to catch you with drugs in baggies on your way to sell it then most of the time those charges dont stick

Your knowledge of the legal system is based upon you watching cops? Well, bone up on your Perry Mason because it's called Conspiracy to sell drugs.... and it's like, real.

The DEA doesn't need that all they need is proof and making comments on here joking or not that is proof for them.

My God are all sluts this stupid or are you an exception?

that is not proof otherwise i hope one day to slap the stupid outta you.. oh noes...getting charged with assault now lol!

Your knowledge of the legal system is based upon you watching cops? Well, bone up on your Perry Mason because it's called Conspiracy to sell drugs.... and it's like, real.

I'm starting to think she never reads law enforcement books

Yeah that's just how it works. I own the server and the data and if I get a court order to turn over any relevant information, over it goes.

Yeah. It’s sucks. One of the things in my old gig was having to do this very thing, on both sides. It really sucks all around.

Also, I sincerely apologize ahead of time if you DO wind up getting one. It’s nothing against you, this place, or anyone here. Medical professionals have a duty, obligation, and straight legal impetus to report abuse, or face legal ramifications and revocation of certification.

that is not proof otherwise i hope one day to slap the stupid outta you.. oh noes...getting charged with assault now lol!

You know when this does happen I hope they take your kid away from you

You are a horrible role model for her

Frankly you are. Super dense on how the law works and I pray you get a judge hates women

You know when this does happen I hope they take your kid away from you

You are a horrible role model for her

Frankly you are. Super dense on how the law works and I pray you get a judge hates women

i dont have to hope youll never have kids because itll never happen no matter how much you jizz on your computer animated girlfriends

Guest The Hound

ya'll sum fuckin wackos

this is why i stepped out from actually participating with coherency on here

there seems to be this idea that what you say online doesn't have real life implications....and it's sad

it could for you, too. my brother has nsa level access so im sure i can get your address soon.

how do you think they found my daughters dad? all we had was a phone number.

What is a "book"?

:|

*slaps you

As to the topic at hand, yes, what is posted on a forum, any forum, even a closed one behind a log-in feature, can be used in a criminal proceeding. Whatever is collected and presented to the proper channels is weighed according to what it is and then is either actioned, pending / waiting, or dismissed.

Guest The Hound

there seems to be this idea that what you say online doesn't have real life implications....and it's sad

yea well im gonna smoke some weed tonight in a state where it's decriminalized but where I have to still involve myself in "criminal" activity to acquire it.

Do your worst.