UnevenEdge

Am I the only one that didn't know about Trump on WWE

Mix

Probably

I saw that wretlemania on tv it was an ok segment even stone cold was in it

yeah...took me a minute to figure out why the ref looked so buff....I just thought they had a surplus of HGH and decided to spread the wealth...

Dude, do you know how many times TiC posted that clip.....It used to confuse me a bit because he supported Trump, but had a boner for Stone Cold.....I think Austin's tiny shorts helped him decide which he liked more.

why can't he do both? Weren't they on the same side against Mcdonalds

Edit: ok I saw the other vid...;D

it was terrible. only redeeming thing was stone cold stunners for everyone. fast forward a few months later and we got the benoit murder-suicide fiasco.

tbh, i just kept rewinding the scene where Trump tackled that guy and went Jacare on his ass.....he moves pretty good for a guy his age....

maybe that doctor wasn't lying when he said he was in tremendous shape... :D

tbh, i just kept rewinding the scene where Trump tackled that guy and went Jacare on his ass.....he moves pretty good for a guy his age....

maybe that doctor wasn't lying when he said he was in tremendous shape... :D

I mean he took that stunner, sold the impact and made it look real (enough).......Your average old fogey would have lost some jaw function.

I mean he took that stunner, sold the impact and made it look real (enough).......Your average old fogey would have lost some jaw function.

Imagine Mitch McConell.... :D

or Bill Clinton...  :D

or god forbid, McCain...  >:D granted he has a decade on Trump

I remember hearing about how badly Donald sold the Stone Cold Stunner. They also had a match where an impersonator fight against a Rosie O'Donnell impersonator.

idk, seemed pretty good to me...check it out, buddy posted it....

I remember hearing about how badly Donald sold the Stone Cold Stunner. They also had a match where an impersonator fight against a Rosie O'Donnell impersonator.

I remember seeing it. It looked pretty shitty to me, too. But the Rock? He always sold the hell out of a Stunner.

giphy.gif

1298407_o.gif

14l1qc0.jpg

He just slumped over and called it a day. Shane and The Rock, however, made it a full-on performance.

2207%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20shane_mcmahon%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20stunner%20wwf.gif

tenor.gif

Stunner-Austin-Rock.gif

fair enough, like I said I don't watch WWE, the performance side of it is lost on me....I mean the way they're selling it seems over the top  :-\

Jesus dudes, the elderly rich douchenugget that has never been in an altercation in all is life didn't flip around the ring like a spider sprayed with Raid?  I said he sold the impact, not that he added comical theatrics for the mullet wearing masses that couldn't get NASCAR tiks that night.