UnevenEdge

it's great outdoors month too apparently

Naraku4656

that show was terrible to begin with, don't understand why i even binge watch half a season of it.

I haven't seen it, but I figured Joel McHale or Stephen Fry could've helped carry a show well together.

On a thread-related note, it's funny how Great Outdoors Month is set in the month where it's always constantly raining. Not even a mild shower; I'm talking an outright downpour, like Mother Nature had some pent-up anger issues she had to let out, but could only do it during the summer.

I haven't seen it, but I figured Joel McHale or Stephen Fry could've helped carry a show well together.

On a thread-related note, it's funny how Great Outdoors Month is set in the month where it's always constantly raining. Not even a mild shower; I'm talking an outright downpour, like Mother Nature had some pent-up anger issues she had to let out, but could only do it during the summer.

because making it gay pride month would remind trump that there are people out there who can pull off a suit far better than he can

I guess when it came down to the decision on whether to overcompensate for gay men not wanting his Macy's ties or to overcompensate for the fact that his only interactions with the outdoors have been exclusively on golf courses, it'd be easier to pitch "Trump the Frontiersman" than "Trump, Friend of the Gays".

I guess when it came down to the decision on whether to overcompensate for gay men not wanting his Macy's ties or to overcompensate for the fact that his only interactions with the outdoors have been exclusively on golf courses, it'd be easier to pitch "Trump the Frontiersman" than "Trump, Friend of the Gays".

to be fair to the gays, his clothing line was pretty terrible from what i've heard