UnevenEdge

apparently one of the 2016 PPG reboot's writers

mochi

wrote HIMSELF into the show as Blossom's boyfriend

a 20-something year old man wrote himself romancing a 5 year old character

people just realized the implications of the character based on (and voiced by) him being in love with Blossom a week or so a go and are creeped out beyond belief

Look at this absolute madman, using his position as a TV show writer to insert himself as the boyfriend of his childhood crush in a reboot. It is subjecting the rest of us to his impure desires, but for lonely waifu-friends, it's living the dream to have the devious power this guy has.

Look at this absolute madman, using his position as a TV show writer to insert himself as the boyfriend of his childhood crush in a reboot. It is subjecting the rest of us to his impure desires, but for lonely waifu-friends, it's living the dream to have the devious power this guy has.

the character's name is also"Jared" and even though he's younger than the guy he's based on he's still clearly older than Blossom

so references to that Jared are already popping up ::]::

The writers name is Jake from what I found, but not only does the character look like him and is voice by him, but looks older than Blossom and the other students. It also doesn't help that both the writer and character look like the Fogler too.

The writers name is Jake from what I found, but not only does the character look like him and is voice by him, but looks older than Blossom and the other students. It also doesn't help that both the writer and character look like the Fogler too.

making it even creepier I've looked into the "mythos" of the PPG reboot a bit, while nothing is official

it appears that the PPG are ageless and physically stuck as being five year olds forever

however Many years have passed since the classic show (as evident by the Professor's greying hair) and they are now attending High-school due to Pokey Oaks being out of Buisiness and then being "technically teenage" despite the fact that they are trapped as 5 year olds (the episode the Wrinklepuff gals confirms that for them to Age the Professor would have to create a formula to artificially increase their ages)

meaning the character is almost deffinitely a teenager, but Blossom is still 5

THAT MAKES IT EVEN WORSE!

edit: this screenshot has nothing to do with this discussion but HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

tumblr_onp5omoOsh1vtyfelo1_1280.png

making it even creepier I've looked into the "mythos" of the PPG reboot a bit, while nothing is official

it appears that the PPG are ageless and physically stuck as being five year olds forever

however Many years have passed since the classic show (as evident by the Professor's greying hair) and they are now attending High-school due to Pokey Oaks being out of Buisiness and then being "technically teenage" despite the fact that they are trapped as 5 year olds (the episode the Wrinklepuff gals confirms that for them to Age the Professor would have to create a formula to artificially increase their ages)

meaning the character is almost deffinitely a teenager, but Blossom is still 5

THAT MAKES IT EVEN WORSE!

edit: this screenshot has nothing to do with this discussion but HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

tumblr_onp5omoOsh1vtyfelo1_1280.png

So, in other words, they pulled an Ash Ketchum/Timmy Turner/Maggie Simpson/Stewie Griffin?

So, in other words, they pulled an Ash Ketchum/Timmy Turner/Maggie Simpson/Stewie Griffin?

actually no

in all those cases NOBODY in the show ages

in PPG 2016 everybody else except the PPG still is Aging

It's still a cartoon.

a creepy one but yeah

I mean I'm not saying it effects any real person in a harmful way but

you'd think CN would know better, I mean this isn't the first questionable thing the PPG reboot has done and it won't be the last, but honestly

This doesn't really affect me or anyone else.

If anything, it just reaffirms the notion that the PPG fanbase consists of aging pedophiles.

Wasn't that notion already implanted when it became apparent that a single middle aged man was making 3 under aged girls alone in his basement?

wrote HIMSELF into the show as Blossom's boyfriend

a 20-something year old man wrote himself romancing a 5 year old character

people just realized the implications of the character based on (and voiced by) him being in love with Blossom a week or so a go and are creeped out beyond belief

So what separates this from your own perversions?

Wasn't that notion already implanted when it became apparent that a single middle aged man was making 3 under aged girls alone in his basement?

And he accidentally spilled his "Chemical X" on them.

So what separates this from your own perversions?

well for one thing If I was appointed head writer of Dragonball Super or a Sonic the hedgehog cartoon I wouldn't add a cartoon version of myself who somehow ends up romancing Vegeta or Sonic to the show

primarily because I hate self inserts